999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
FRED T. ANDERSON
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
, dedicated, and proactive employee in fast-paced environments with broad experience in communication. Excellent people skills with diverse research lab experience for over three years skilled in multitasking, motivation, time management and setting plus conquering goals. Enthusiastic, reliable and trustworthy teacher’s assistant able to work on own initiative or as part of a team. High aspirations to become a college professor with many compliments from colleagues and supervisors for exemplary behavior, punctuality, and attention to detail.
Computer proficiencies include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
ABC COMPANY May 2008 – Present
- Taught the following college courses: Basic Math, Elementary Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Liberal Arts 1, Liberal Arts 2, Elementary Statistics, Pre-Calculus, Probability & Statistics, Calculus 1
- Served on the following committees: Chaired a Liberal Arts committee to implement changes in curriculum, Academic Advisor for Mathematics Majors, Quality Enhancement Plan Oversight committee, Remedial Mathematics Development committee, two screening committees for faculty and staff
- Applied cooperative or active learning strategies supplemented by web based, self instructional media to enhance student performance
- Designed, analyzed and interpreted quantifiable metrics for innovative classroom delivery techniques to accommodate individual student needs
- Participated in curriculum development and course redesign at the direction of my supervisors
- Verified students had the proper background to attend current mathematics course
- Educated high school freshman in the basics of physical science
- Counseled students on academic issues and personal issues
- Developed collaborative relationships in all areas of the institution as well as external agencies
College Professor Jan. 2006-Present
- Teach Music Theory, Drums, Percussion Electronic Music and
- Prepared lesson plans, lectures, and tests.
- Develop new classes for off campus site
- Work with teachers and staff at the off campus site
XYZ CORPORATION Apr. 2007 – Dec. 2007
- Classes taught include introductory psychology (110), social psychology (210), developmental psychology (202), and adulthood and aging (220).
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, New York, NY May. 2008 – Present
Masters in Chemistry graduating in May 2010 Organic and Biochemistry focus
- 3.67 GPA over 60 credit hours
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, San Diego, CA Aug. 2004 – Dec. 2008
Bachelors in Chemistry 2008