123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Home: (123) 456-7890 Cell: (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Yvonne C. Pond
Highly motivated individual seeking a position as a restaurant server.
- Advanced mathematical Mistake #1 click here skills; excelled in calculus
- Proficient in oral communication and team oriented
- Profound understanding of up selling
GHI Company (December 2009-March 2010)
- Took customers’ orders, received payment, provided the customer with change, and deliver the order to the cooks
- Responsible Mistake #2 click here for clearing and wiping the tables, filling the salt and pepper shakers, stocking packets of ketchup, mustard, making sure the napkin and straw dispensers are filled, swept and mopped the floors, cleaned kitchen equipment, and carried out trash.
- Prepared food that was ordered by customers.
XYZ Corporation (November 4, 2008)
- Supervise, manage staff, coach current employees, train new employees, manage payroll and inventory while maintaining excellent customer service and excellent customer satisfaction.
DEF, Incorporated (November 4, 2008)
- Dealt with any guest complaints
- Kept track Mistake #3 click here of employee duties and seeing they are thoroughly done
- Making weekly schedule, managing invoices and bills, keeping restaurant under control, etc.
- Tipping out servers at end of shifts, closing batches every night, managing most cash in the restaurant, etc.
- New York High School (2005-2009)
- Graduated in top tenth percentile
- New York University (2009-2011)
- Studying for associates in Liberal arts
- Majoring in business management