999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org • (999) 999-9999
Secure a managerial Mistake #1 click hereposition with an established company that has earned an excellent reputation for quality products, customer service, which is sanitary and family friendly who will utilize my skills and talents in the managerial or supervisory food service field.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Bilingual in the Spanish language. Skills may include ability to communicate in Spanish verbal or written correspondence.
- Three years as a kitchen manager for a well respected restaurant with high volume and sales.
- Three years as a manager for a well respected; high volume corporate company.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- T.A.B.C. certified and Texas food handler’s license. OSHA trained.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2009-Present Kitchen Manager ABC Inc Any Town, NY
- Supervise 30+ employees of restaurant staff.
- Manage front house and back house restaurant operations.
- Handle Mistake #2 click hereweekly inventory at below 5% food costs per week.
- Attend daily and weekly meetings with General Manager to discuss P&L statement, budget and labor matrix.
- Manage the overall performance of food service facility and kitchen operations.
- Coordinate work schedules for all staff.
- Ensure a safe workplace and pleasant customer service experience.
- Maintain customer relations.
2009-2006 Restaurant Manager XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
- Managed different restaurants in Portland, Oregon and Washington State.
- Hired Mistake #3 click here and trained staff members and improve the level of service.
- Accountable financial reconciliations.
- Ordered food supplies, and supervised work areas.
2006-2003 Restaurant Manager BCD Inc Any Town, NY
- Responsible for daily operations including hiring and training of staff, ordering and maintaining pars, cooking and cleaning.
- Responsible for scheduling of Front of House (FoH) staff, to ensure that all guest receive the best possible dining experience.