999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
A responsible and challenging position in Restaurant Management.
Summary Of Qualifications
- Hiring and termination, supervising, scheduling, training, evaluating, and motivating professional and support staffs.
- Presentation Mistake #1 click hereof a positive and professional image.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the following traits: highly motivated, resourceful, productive, hardworking, open-minded, reliable and efficient
- Able to maintain outstanding performance under stressful conditions.
- Willingness to take on challenges and learn new skills.
- Experience in purchasing food and supplies, and monitoring inventory.
- Detail oriented with an excellent problem solving aptitude.
- Able to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Strong administrative knowledge of DOS 6.X, Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, and 2000 (Professional and Server)
- Proficient and experienced in troubleshooting and installing various hardware and software on PC systems.
District Manager Any Town, NY 2005- Present
- Supervised four Mistake #2 click heresports bar locations with average sales of $1,800,000.
- Averaged 30% food cost, 22% beverage cost and 17% hourly labor.
- Successfully directed new location set up and grand openings, staying within store development budgets.
- Developed menus and food cost budgets for all locations.
- Hired, trained and developed management teams.
- Managed P&L, tax statements and budget goals.
District Manager Any Town, NY 2004 – 2005
- Supervisory management and management studies.
- Total Quality.
- Accounting Principle.
- Payroll Management.
- Industrial Safety Management.
- Training on Labor Issues.
- Business Meting Presentation.
- Costing & Inventory Control.
- Principles of Biblical Studies.
- People Development.
- Warehousing and Inventory Control.
General Manager Any Town, NY 1999 -2004
- Floor planning a convenience store.
- Management of 7 Mistake #3 click herefull-time and 6 part-time employees.
- Accounting and ledger balancing, daily bank deposits cash drawer auditing and accounts receivable.
- Inventory auditing.
Certified Career Institute 5/01 – 12/01
Diploma in Network Engineering with emphasis in Windows Network administration and implementation.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 MCP
- CompTIA A+ Service Technician