9999 Any Street • Any City • NY 99999 • (999) 99-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a position in Human Services using my professional work experience, education and training.
- MS Mistake #1 click hereOffice including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Customer Service, Active Listening and Complex Problem Solving Skills
- Time Management, Communication and Decision Making Skills
- Strong background in Case Management and Networking with Social Service agencies
2001- 2010 BBB Company New York, NY
- Directed the renovation of five apartment complexes through coordination with landlords, auxiliary services and temp agencies in order to expand program’s capacity.
- Managed Basic Mistake #2 click here Needs department’s resources by coordinating efforts of social workers and department managers, resulting in improved communication and support for over one hundred clients in transitional and permanent housing
1996- 2001 CCC Corporation New York, NY
- Filed and sorted condoms packets for health patients and for local business.
- Made flyers for the program and then distributed them to the within the clinics and local business.
- Presentations for various groups on HIV and AIDS prevention education.
- Held support groups for HIV and AIDS education.
- Maintaining accurate inventory of the HIV materials.
- Answered phones for the patience inquiries.
1992- 1996 XYZ Services New York, NY
- Oversee client medication for 100+Pharmaceutical companies
- Monitor Patients Mistake #3 click here medication in compliance with pharmaceutical guidelines
- Develop and implement internal control of policies
2002-2005 Xavier College New York, NY
Major: Human Service, Degree Associate of Applied Science
Certified Case Manager