999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Tomy extensive mechanical skills to help the company operate more efficiently and competitively to increase revenue.
1990 – 2010 ABC Inc.
- Maintaining, repairing refrigeration systems, freezers, cooling rooms, blower fans, coils, ammonia & Freon compressors, frigoscandia system, thermostats & thermocouples.
- Monitoring psi’s, temperatures for retarders, freezers, cooling rooms, frigoscandia, & ovens; Inspecting and maintaining all fluid levels; Replacing all parts needed to prevent any major breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting & repairing electrical malfunctions, electrical shorts; replacing single & three phase motors, heat control sensors, variety of switches & sensors; running wire & conduit.
1985 – 1990 XYZ Corp.
- Performed soldering on PC boards and sensors.
- Using blue prints & electrical schematics and maintenance manuals.
- Used air tools and electro mechanical tools and millimeter.
- Performed troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical .
- Air sprays painting and sanding with power tools.
- Worked with engineering in new projects.
- Used micrometer venires for checking dimensions.
- Tools to measure foot per pounds and tape measure balancing.
- Conveyor and pneumatic problems and hydraulic repair.
- Silver soldering, welding and plasma cutting.
- Gear boxes and belt replacement.
- Drywall and building repair.
- Listening to sound to located cause of problems.
- Heavy machinery, forklift seat down, forklift stand up, sky jack lift.
- Safety with chemical and safety issues.
1981 – 1985 BCD Inc.
Maintenance Mechanic 3-Fabricator
- Assemble, Clean, Install, Inspect, Lubricate, Move, Repair, Replace all industrial equipment.
- Perform fabrication, welding, and pipefitting techniques on needed equipment and facility structure.
- Direct, instruct, and assign lower grade maintenance mechanics and apprentices as assigned by immediate planner, techs, and plant engineer.
SKILLS, CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS
- on OSHA safety practices.
- Lock-out and Tag-out training.
- De-energize machinery—hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical.
- Extensive knowledge, operation and safety of a vast number of power tools and hand tools.
Traveler and photographer.