99 • Any Town • NJ 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • Email: email@example.com
Terri Ann Gomez
Toa maintenance position working with industrial equipment.
Experience ABC Company, Any Town, NJ
Maintenance Manager 8/99 – Present
- Manage and Supervise up to 16 employees
- Repair Langson, United, Marquip, Martin, Hycorr and Mitsubishi Printing and Corrugating machines
- Develop COGZ Maintenance Operating and Inventory Control Systems
- Manage by TPM and LEAN principles
- Plan projects and daily activities
- Upgraded Safety Initiatives (2nd Place in Corrugated Nationals of 360+ entries)
- Helped Develop the Sustainability Team
- Ordering and Designing parts as necessary
- Building Maintenance
PQR Inc, Any Town, NJ
Maintenance Manager 6/97 – 8/99
- Responsible for 24X7 maintenance operation of a multi-product food production facility.
- Responsible for 50+ employees including, mechanics, planners, storeroom, facilities.
- Oversee Root Cause Analysis program and drive implementation of preventive measures.
- Lead Short Stop and Breakdown TPM teams to increase efficiency in areas identified to have the most impact.
- Control MRO and contract spending budgets per period in excess of 110M.
- Lead 5S initiatives in the maintenance and storeroom room areas of the facility.
- Negotiate service contracts for facilities support equipment and equipment PdM .
- Identify technical gaps for maintenance technicians and provide training plan to increase knowledge base.
- Work with engineering on feasibility studies for new products and assist with design and project scopes.
XYZ Limited, NJ
Maintenance Manager 7/96 – 6/97
- Maintained manufacturing equipment in Kernersville and assist in all other division facilities
- Troubleshoot three phase, and single phase equipment
- Rebuilt and manufactured parts and equipment for all plants
- Installed the network wiring for several plants. This includes the wiring, installing racks and switches, and wireless antennas
- Built and maintained control panels for equipment
- Installed all wiring for upgrades and new equipment , new additions, rewiring, and relocation of facilities
- Can mig and stick weld but not certified
- Maintained drawings for various aspects of the plants
- All normal repair to the buildings from plumbing to roof repair
- Evaluated equipment for purchase
- Repaired and upgraded computers
to safely operate power tools and hand tools. Highly skilled in repairing and rebuilding small
motors. Can repair all types of pumps and read blueprints. Relate well and work well with
others under pressure and all types of situations. Enjoy taking on new challenges and being
able to see them through.
Bard High School (New York, NY)