999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Cell: (999) 999-9999
Toservice with my skills, and experiences and to acquire growth opportunity within the company.
12/2007- Present Landscape
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Manage maintenance crews throughout plantation.
- Designing all annual beds in plantation.
- Implementing renovation designs throughout plantation when budget allows.
- Reviewing and managing a monthly budget.
- Training and implementing safety protocol.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Preparing schematic, preliminary, and final drawings for landscaping projects.
- Preparing specification and estimates for projects.
- Performing special studies, planning, environmental design, and, or field investigations as required.
- Overseeing the implementation of any landscape design project to ensure quality.
- Manage, direct, and train landscape Maintenance employees.
- Manage the daily operations of multiple Maintenance sites.
- Responsible for initial site visits and cost estimating.
- Serve as liaison between Exceed Landscape, general contractors, subcontractors, and .
- Maintain a high level of quality and efficiency in the field.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of 20-person grounds crew across 500- acre university campus and several off-campus properties.
- Responsible for hiring and training of new employees.
- Duties include planning, organizing and directing staff of 20 employees.
- Administrative responsibilities include planning and scheduling work; developing and establishing work procedures and priorities; monitoring work in progress; maintaining safety standards; complying with and supervising adherence to regulations. Responsible for maintaining personnel records including monthly timesheets; probationary reviews of new employees and annual performance reviews of current employees.
- Responsible for generating work orders to mechanics to repair broken equipment; responding to work requests from other university departments.
of California, San Francisco
- 50+ hours of OSHA safety training.
- Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Computer Literate.
References upon Request