123 MAIN STREET • ANYTOWN • US 12345 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Mobile: (123) 456-7890
CARLA J. WHITE
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Sales Manager Operations Manager Events Manager Project Manager
Hotel Management Executive Accounts Manager Office Management Customer Service Associate
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Qualified professional encompassing over 10 years of progressive experience in sales, hotel operations, event planning, catering and strong office management skills within a fast-paced environment
5+ years’ experience in administrative management in a fast paced dynamic sales and marketing environment.
Supervisory and customer confidentiality
Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage all customers in a professional manner, utilizing strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
Proficient problem solving skills and the ability to adapt.
Over 10 years of supervisory and management experience with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Solid capabilities for prioritizing multiple responsibilities with a consistent track record for accuracy.
Liaise with wide broad client base providing solutions to problems and or service issues
Self-motivated, enthusiastic, able to organize multiple tasks, and meet operational deadlines.
MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher Opera) Internet Research and navigation
ABC Company 06/2008-03/2010
- Leadership: Dynamic, independent, results oriented leader with excellent communication and relationship building skills. I hold a well-developed capacity for strategic decision making with proven results. Personally involved leader with excellent business and follow-up skills capable of providing focused leadership in a difficult labor market positioning the hotel to remain free of 3rd party representation.
- Sales & Marketing: Sales activist with proficient partnership skills and the ability to personally handle vital group accounts, strong understanding of revenue management strategy and mix management execution.
- Owner Relations: Self-reliant and a confident communicator capable of building trust and creating a relationship with the owner and asset manager.
XYZ Corporation 06/2005-10/2007
- Assume authority of hotel at all times.
- Plan work Schedules.
- Dictate customer complaints and queries.
- Address customer problems as well as trouble shoot.
- Complete knowledge of hotel operations.
- Meet and greet customers.
- Hire and recruit team members and fire as needed.
DEF, Incorporated 2002-2005
- Directed and coordinated the Vision and operational activities for three hotels (1,300 rooms), including: front office, housekeeping, butler, VIP, SPA, transportation services, uniform operations, environmental services and mail operations.
- Conceptualized, developed and launched “Team Member Vision Commitment program”. This created a positive environment, unifying 2,000 employees to work as a cohesive team—sharing a common focus on the vision.
- Involved in many chief innovations responsible for high performance operations and sales & marketing initiatives to increase overall resort sales, and achieve optimum 98% occupancy rates, while providing five star guest service levels.
- Established, developed and launched the “DEF Committee” to improve the physical facility, amenities, and customer service levels. This twelve-month initiative resulted in retaining the industry AAA Four Diamond Award for 2004 and 2005.
- Reorganized and restructured key positions to streamline duties and responsibilities of seven (7) hotel divisions.
- Developed and implemented new matrix-based customer service programs geared to improving guest satisfaction scores
- Organized and motivated project teams for process improvements in Procurement and the installation of Hotel Service Optimization System (HotSos).
- Consolidated the procurement of products and freight charges campus-wide—leading to $1 Million dollars in measurable cost reductions with no loss in service.
- Conceptualized, developed and introduced a new guest service initiative (Lobby Ambassador Program) to hotel division which yielded highest guest satisfaction scores (90% -very satisfied) within the entire resort and casino.
MBA – Business Administration – New York University, New York, NY 2009 – Present
B.S. – Business & Professional Management, – University of California, San Diego, CA 2000 – 2004
- Awarded full academic scholarship for excellent customer service & hard work
Diploma – Business Management, – University of Management 2000
Certificate in Sales 2008
Member of the Professional Women’s Group (PWG)
Employee of the Month Award, 2005
For providing outstanding Customer service & exceeding sales goals
Courtesy Award, 2005
display of generosity, humility & respect
MVP – Outstanding Employee Award, 2001
For demonstrated commitment to achieving organizational goals & objectives