123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • email@example.com • Cell: (123) 456-7890
Mary D. Foster
Summary Of Qualifications
Abackground in a large organization setting with experience in operations, administration, customer service & management. Screened, trained & supervised professional and support personnel. Established working relationships with administration, management, field employees, customers and venders.
2009 – 2010 ABC Company
- Cleaning Bathrooms
- Sweeping, Moping, buffing , waxing
- Internship- Learning how to become supervisor
2007 – 2009 XYZ Corporation
- Basic housekeeping duties that included cleaning and maintaining hotel rooms.
- Great customer skills that were needed to talk and help guest that were staying at the .
2005 – 2007 DEF, Incorporated
- Maintain the cleanliness of the rooms
- Executed the proper laundry duties necessary for sanitation.
Education & Training:
1990 – 1992 New York University
1986 – 1990 New York High School
- Certified Executive Housekeeper Member – 1996
- Certificate in Hospitality (Industry Training Programs) – 1996
- in Maintenance & Repairs Procedures – 1995
English and Spanish
Available Upon Request