555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Seeking a Position in Customer Service.
- Where Mistake #1 click here my experiences will be future developed and utilized.
- Experienced and dependable security guard dedicated to ensuring the safety of
- Employees and visitors minimizing potential losses.
- Knowledgeable in operating security systems including two-way radios, CCTV’s, metal detectors.
- F-91 and F-24 Certificate of Fitness for Fire Guard License.
- 8-Hour -16-Hour Security Guard License.
01/06- 10/10 ABC Company
- Responsible for all facets of customer service in both public and non-public contact positions.
- Created solutions to irregular events in customer travel experience.
- Executed key tasks for High Profile customers.
- Was also responsible for implementing security screening procedures that were central to airline security objectives that served to protect the traveling public by preventing any deadly or dangerous objects from being transported onto an aircraft.
- Assisted in conducting Mistake #2 click here screening of passengers, baggage and cargo.
- Maintained a close communication with supervisors regarding any issues that might reveal a weakness or vulnerable area of security screening that is discovered in the course of screening duties.
- Participate in information briefings concerning security sensitive or classified information.
- Skilled in ability to overcome the challenges of irate customers.
- Displayed strong loyalty to superiors and to the organization.
- Supported corporate safety initiatives through visible participation.
05/05- 11/09 XYZ Corporation
- Circulate among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Call police or fire department in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized person.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
03/04- 12/08 DEF, Incorporated
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and Mistake #3 click hereensure security of doors, windows, and gates protection. Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
07/10- Present New York University New York, NY
02/08 – 3/08 University of California San Diego, CA