999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Seeking a long-term, full-time opportunity with an organization or company that would benefit from my Experience and knowledge and experience to its fullest potential.
I am Mistake #1 click here a goal oriented, self-motivator who possesses the ability to provide and oversee the upkeep of a business’s property in order to ensure the safety, health and welfare of the public.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Groundskeeper January 2007 – Present
- Ground maintenance.
- Mowing greens, fairway and rough.
- Maintenance of bunkers.
- Use of all grounds keeping machinery.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Groundskeeper June 2004 – September 2006
- Cared Mistake #2 click here for established lawns by mulching, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Used hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and axes.
- Pruned and trimmed trees, shrubs, and hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Gathered and removed litter.
- Maintained and repaired tools, equipment, and structures such as buildings, fences, and benches, using hand and power tools.
- Mixed and sprayed or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Provided proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, and other grounds features.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Groundskeeper March 2000 – June 2004
- Supervised and coordinated activities of workers engaged in cleaning and maintaining premises.
- Maintained Mistake #3 click herepremises in clean and orderly condition.
- Maintained and repaired components pertinent to job completion such as computers, tools, and small machinery.
New York High School
September 1990 – June 1994
Bilingual: Proficient in both, Spanish and English, Microsoft Word, Email, Internet, Fax, Forklift
Available upon request
Click to download the Groundskeeper Resume Sample One in PDF.