555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Home: (555) 555-5555.Mobile: (123) 456-7890
Shirley J. Verdin
Aposition in which I can use my skills to provide:
- Broad technical, electrical, mechanical and analytical troubleshooting expertise in a fast paced critical time results driven industry.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal integrity with internal and external customers.
- Creative forward-looking planning, business development and teamwork management.
- Customer focused task fulfillment in a budget and schedule critical environment.
Facility Manager – ABC Company
- Key member in facility ISO implementation and program design
- Manage pick, pack, and ship operation for a facility with over 150 clients and excess of 100,000 SKUs
- Renegotiated vendor contracts with savings of up to 50%
- Brought shipping from four day fulfillment to same day shipping in 2 months
- Redesigned pick location layout, pick process, and helped design a formalized training program for new associates
- Increased productivity by 100% in 6 months and maintained a 99.95% accuracy rating in order fulfillment
Facility Manager – XYZ Corporation
- Oversee all distribution operations of 250,000 sq. ft. facility consisting of home appliances, and furniture.
- Manage professional home delivery and installations in 200-350 homes per day with DOT certified lead installers.
- Routed and dispatched 7-10 in house delivery teams per day as well as 16-18 3rd party contract teams in 150 mile radius of Houston.
- Direct customer interaction and involvement.
- Improved customer satisfaction rating from historic 89-90% range to 94% and above. Highest rating ever for the Houston facility in September 2010 with 96.25% rating. The stated goal company-wide is 95% for full incentive compensation.
Facility Manger – DEF, Incorporated
- Coordinate a team of staff to cover various areas of responsibility
- Implement all maintenance, janitorial and general procurement of materials and parts, schedule installations and oversees that such repairs are accomplished in a safe and timely.
- and implements preventative maintenance programs for utility systems, equipment and building maintenance.
- Supervises and coordinates all maintenance service and repairs pertaining to building and related equipment.
- Maintains accurate records with regard to annual inspection of equipment and general preventative maintenance including rotational work assignment and over-time allowances.