555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 H • (123) 456-7890 C • firstname.lastname@example.org
PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
PMI Project Management Instructor
11/01– Present Facilities Management
- Responsible Mistake #1 click here for day to day operations.
- Establish standards of practice for office procedures and codes.
- Supervise direct staff of 7, including union employees and building support staff.
- Managed annual budget of $2.5 million.
- Planned and implemented internal moves and consolidations.
- Contract all outside services that support security, office equipment, supplies, pest control, waste management, construction, fire code, archiving, shredding, utilities, and other facilities matters.
12/97 – 11/01 Facilities Management
- Responsible for establishing Facilities and Vendor management for two buildings totaling 126 KSF
- Successfully managed Mistake #2 click here the transition of outsourced management
- Developed and implemented programs for cost savings and move management integration
- Hired and managed staff of four (4) employees
5/97 – 12/97 Facilities Management
- Managed all areas of transportation and fleet service, facilities, safety, and security
- Responsible for the supervision and development of warehouse personnel and delivery technicians.
- Conducted monthly inventory reconciliation; ordered supplies and equipment to maintain adequate inventory levels (over $500K turn around every 60 days.) Received several bonuses for top facilities manager.
- Assisted Mistake #3 click here in the loading and unloading of technician vehicles for daily route to maintain proper vehicle inventory stock.
New York University, New York, NY
B.A., Business Administration
University of California, San Diego, CA
Enrolled in Engineering Management Masters Program