999 MAIN STREET – ANY TOWN, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • EMAIL@GMAIL.COM
Project Manager and Organization Leader with demonstrated results in facilitating diverse programs and process improvement teams. Key competencies include:
- Project Management
- Detailed Financial Knowledge
- Large Group Facilitation
- Public Speaking and Presenting
- Event Planning
- Sales and Sales Training
ABC INC, Any Town, NY 2009 – Present
Party and Event Planner-owner
- Party and Events planning.
- Weddings and anniversary and Birthday events.
- Prepare food and baking and selecting vendors and decorate the party area for each venue.
- Set-up tables and chairs, dress the tables.
- All aspects from set-up to clean-up.
XYZ CORP, Any Town, NY 2007 – 2009
- Managed and coordinated entire planning process for various events and meetings for customers, but not limited to travel, catering, and decorating responsibilities.
- Built client base of over 100 customers through word-of-mouth referrals and community advertising.
- Oversaw all marketing functions in print and radio format.
- Provided excellent customer service and responded quickly and effectively to all inquiries.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 2005 – 2007
- Assisted with finding and planning themed private parties, events and and or social networking events.
- Ensuring that setup of chairs, tables, decorations or other equipment is in accordance with the client’s needs.
- Building relationships with new and potential clients.
- Represent and deliver excellent customer service to promote company growth.
- Negotiate agreements with clients and subcontractors to ensure the most cost effective way to enhance the highest quality of service.
- Work closely with CEO and staff to oversee and facilitate event registration processes.
- Trouble-shoot and smooth issues relating to the successful execution of the event program.
State University, University Park Pennsylvania
Bachelors of Arts in Communications and Public Address
Highly proficient in both Microsoft and Apple products including word processing, spreadsheets, file formats, Quick books, and email.