999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Phone: (999) 999-9999, Email: email@example.com
Highlights of Qualifications
- Completion of Mistake #1 click here Cosmetology Program.
- 2000 hours hands-on lab and client experience and related theory.
- Tanning bed certification.
- CPR training.
- First Aid training.
- Hair Cutting
- Hair color and highlighting: foil, cap, and free-hand
- Permanent waving
- Hair styling: roller placement, blow dry, thermal iron, pin curls, shapings, up-do styles
- Chemical relaxer
- Nails: manicures, pedicures, artificial nails
- Make-up application
- Receptionist duties: answer phones, schedule appointments, handle money transactions, sell retail, stock inventory
- Acrylic nails
ABC Inc., Cosmetology Instructor, Any Town, NY
(June 2007 – September 2008)
- • Educate Mistake #2 click herestudents in theory and practical applications of Cosmetology.
- • Instruct from Standard of Cosmetology curriculum.
XYZ Corp., Hair Stylist, Any Town, NY
(June 2006 – May 2007)
- Demonstrated client care by providing consultations, one on one attention to client needs and follow up on services given.
- Ensured customer satisfaction through continued education courses in hair cutting, color and other chemical services.
- Excellent front desk and phone experience.
- Retail sales experience through up selling products to clients.
BCD Inc., cosmetology student, Any Town, NY
(March 2005 – July 2006)
- Performed various men and women’s haircuts.
- Performed various styles, color, highlights, and presses.
- Performed various Mistake #3 click here make-up applications.
- Managed the receptionist booth, handles calls and made appointments.
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
(August 2002 – May 2004)
New York High School, NY
(August 1998 – June 2002)
High School Diploma June 2002
Activities and Awards