123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • firstname.lastname@example.org • (123) 456-7890
Kurtis K. Nourse
5/04-6/10 Case Manager
- Process including Comprehensive Reports (biopsychosocial assessments).
- Development and implementation of comprehensive treatment plans.
- Transport peers to court.
- Teach Independent Living skills such as: interview skills, job search, job skills, money management skills, housekeeping, legal skills, personal appearance, etc.
- Assist youth with researching colleges and enrollment process for college.
1/03-3/04 Case Manager
- Observe and interviews applicants to assess their skills, interest and housing goals as they relate to independent living capabilities, design and coordinate a housing plan in conjunction with other members of the service plan.
- Conducts individual and group sessions to counsel service recipients concerning housing markets and interviewing techniques for tenant and landlord interviews including appropriate dress and behavior.
- Conducts various structured and therapeutic activity groups, develops short and long term goals.
- Contact housing department to identify available apartments appropriate to participant’s need.
- Maintain documents, records and statistics, writes reports in an organized, timely and accurate .
- Accompany clients on field trips or to hospitals and clinics for medical emergencies.
- Communicate with families, collaterals, other agency staff, etc. to coordinate services for clients.
- Conduct housing site visits of sufficient duration to ensure that the client adjust to the placement.
- May be assigned other tasks and duties reasonably related to my job responsibilities.
6/02-1/03 Case Manager
- Demonstrated outstanding case management (caseload of up to 50) and dedication to clients, as evidenced by repeated promotions throughout tenure.
- Provided highly visible, caring client service that resulted in 100 percent of assigned clients remaining eligible for treatment.
- Led turnaround of emancipated youth program from a 90 percent monthly turnover rate to a 10 percent monthly turnover rate within three months. Motivated program participants to earn high school diplomas and GEDs, enroll in community college or secure full-time employment.
- Forged community connections benefiting staff, clients and their families.
- Collaborated closely with interdisciplinary team members on development of appropriate case plans meeting individual client needs.
- New York, NY
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing, May 1995