999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org • (999) 999-9999
Teresa A. Lambert
Toa full-time position as a Case Manager dedicated to welfare and growth. My focus is problem solving and improving the lives of individuals. I am very excited about the possibility of working with a committed team of professionals.
Case Manager, GHI Company October 2009- Present
- Support developmentally disabled individuals in pursuing their desired life outcomes by facilitating access to supports and services
- Implement services in a collaborative manner involving the active participation of the individual, intended to assist individuals to enhance (not replace) their natural supports and other available resources
- Serve as an advocate for the individual.
- Coordinate and monitor service delivery, including assuring services are delivered as described in the Individualized Service Plan (ISP) and are provided in a safe and healthy environment, through a formal, ongoing monitoring process.
- Promote self-advocacy, advocate on behalf of the individual, as needed, monitor the health and safety of the individual,
- Monitoring and evaluation activities including, but not be limited to:
- Face-To-Face Contact: A minimum of twelve face-to-face contact visits annually (1 per month) should occur between the Case Manager and the individual, reporting abuse, neglect or exploitation.
- Communication with team members: Facilitate and maintain communication with the individual or their representative, other team members, providers and other relevant parties to ensure the individual receives maximum benefit of their services and that any adjustments to the service plan are made as needed,
- Maintain accurate progress notes documenting every contact made related to the provision of services for the individual being served including telephone calls, face to face visits, participation in meetings, reviewing reports received, typing reports completed, attend meetings, travel, delivering needed documents, going to doctor office & hospitals to obtain medication information, going to office & other locations to obtain or deliver information on the individual served related to ongoing services.
- Providing reports to team members, attending training, participating in audits, consultation or technical assistance, fling, billing, reviews, faxing copying, & mailing, completing level of care, individual service plans.
- Reporting incident of neglect, abuse or exploitation.
- Completing progress notes, obtaining 3 hours of billable average across your caseload for the month.
- Returning calls within 24 hours.
Case Manager, XYZ Corporation October 2002 –January 2007
- Provided case management services for individuals in Supportive Housing department such as assessments, counseling, and referrals and linkages to vital community services for a case load of twenty-seven clients.
- Completed psychosocial evaluations and assessments of the mental health and auxiliary services needs of clients, crisis and drug and alcohol addiction counseling and collaborated, and followed up on linkages made between clients and social welfare agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintained record of written and verbal communication in accordance with the agency’s policies and guidelines.
- Conducted bi-weekly home visits to evaluate and access clients well being and the condition of the apartments.
Case Manager, DEF, Incorporated November 2001 – March 2003
- Provides case management services for assigned children and families: gathers information (e.g., child’s school records, psychological evaluation report, or medical examination results) relevant to an assigned child welfare case
- Refers family to service providers (e.g., counseling service, parenting training program, alcohol and drug treatment program) needed to meet the objectives of permanency plan
- Met with child on a regular basis to provide counseling and assess progress toward meeting objectives of permanency plan
- Participated in regular treatment team meetings and communicated with DCS case manager to report progress and obtain feedback on child’s status
- New York University New York, NY
- B.A. June 2006
- University of California San Diego, CA
- Masters in Professional Counseling, October 2008-Current
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Crisis Intervention
- Human Growth and Development
- First Aid and CPR Certified 2011
- Peer Listener and Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- Intensity Scale
- DSM IV
- Cultural Competency
- Advance Directives