555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • email@example.com • (555) 555-5555
Jack K. Hernandez
Toa position where I am able to utilize my experience and professional skills to be an asset to a company where the key focus is Customer Satisfaction.
Banquet Server May 2010 to Present
- Set up Buffet area
- Buffet runner
- Pre set table and make sure everything is their
- Greet the people.
Banquet Server March 2007 to March 2010
- Set up banquet room as instructed by Supervisor to include linen, service ware and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Serve the food and or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Supervisor to ensure throughout the banquet. Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages. Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to Supervisor’s specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Banquet Server November 2006 to March 2007
- open and close restaurant
- serve guests
- set up and clean
- closing paperwork at end of shift
New York University, New York, NY
BAA Paralegal Studies Anticipated graduation date: May 2011
York High School
Available upon request