999 Main Street
Any Town, NY – 99999
strategic growth and visibility in corporate market
Eight years experience in Executive support working with cross-functional components of the business and a proven leader in building accord at various levels and moving toward institutional objectives. Eight years experience in marketing, public relations, and international product management. Acknowledged in both roles for capacity to build consensus and drive solutions that meet short and long term goals, increase revenues, improve profitability, accelerate business growth, and enhance the quality of service offerings. Expert communication, negotiation, team-building, and presentation skills. Successful in building relationships with internal and external staff, vendors and other business partners. Demonstrated success record in:
- Leading business units and motivating teams.
- Managing calendars, travel arrangements and itineraries for multi-city and country trips.
- Working with competing priorities for various Directors, VPs and Managers.
- Guiding complex global product launches and strategic initiatives.
- Initiating growing accounts and channel and partner relationships.
- Branding, managing, and positioning product lines.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2007-2009
- Prepare meeting agendas.
- Maintain official website.
- Track and reconcile administration credit card accounts.
- Organize commitments and appointments.
- Coordinate official travel arrangements.
- Instructional training for secretarial .
- Supervise special events.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations.
- Publish newsletter.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2005-2006
- Executive Secretary to Vice President of Legal Compliance and Regulatory Counsel.
- Also assisted Associate Corporate Counsel.
- Coordinated meetings and conference calls with key executives, outside law firms, and government agencies.
- Log in Litigations, Claims and forwarded to our Insurance Claim Unit or in house legal.
- Type affidavits, letters, and memos by dictation.
- Managed outside Attorney fees, and ordered office supplies.
- Made travel arrangements, reserved conference rooms, managed meeting, travel calendar through Microsoft Outlook.
BCD Inc., Any town, NY 2003-2004
- Utilized computer and typing skills using Microsoft Office software components.
- Coordinated meetings, reserved conference rooms, scheduled conference calls, and made travel arrangements through American Express Business Travel Department using AXIOM software for department personnel.
- Managed department office supplies and maintained supply budget of $5,000.
- Compiled and assisted department in locating files using Excel.
- Maintained database for warehouse storage of files and retrieve from storage on an as needed basis.
- Maintained confidential personnel files for Vice President and Directors
- invoices, expense reports and reconcile accounts.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Minor in Sociology
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Administrative Secretary Resume Sample One
- Administrative Secretary Resume Sample Two
- Administrative Secretary Resume Sample Three
- Executive Secretary Resume Sample One
- Executive Secretary Resume Sample Two
- Executive Secretary Resume Sample Three
- Legal Secretary Resume Sample One
- Legal Secretary Resume Sample Two
- Legal Secretary Resume Sample Three
- Medical Secretary Resume Sample One
- Medical Secretary Resume Sample Two
- Medical Secretary Resume Sample Three
- Secretary Resume Sample One
- Secretary Resume Sample Two
- Secretary Resume Sample Three