999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Cell (999) 999-9999
Toa challenging position at an agency where my educational background and experience can be best utilized.
Administrator – ABC Inc.
06/2004 – Present
- Provided executive-level administrative support to the Manager of HR Department and direct reports with a demonstrated ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet demanding deadlines.
- Liaison between all impacted departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices.
- Organize the details of special events, travel arrangements, corporate agendas in itineraries.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly attendance and annual vacation records on all departmental .
- Created and implemented staff training systems and programs for all departments, including e-training systems, new employees training programs, and other specific training classes.
- Participated in staff recruitment, hiring, training, and scheduling. Supervised a front-desk staff.
Administrator – XYZ Corp.
1/1999 – 11/2003
- Was responsible for the overall operation, to include the application or implementation of established policies that secured services and business objectives.
- Directed and coordinated activities of medical, nursing, and administrative staffs and services.
- Worked with departments to screen and hire appropriate personnel to ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Conducted rounds daily to ensure state regulatory compliance in all departments.
- Participated in facility management team, care planning, and clinical quality meetings.
Nursing Facility Administrator-In-Training – BCD Inc.
8/1998 – 12/1998
- Nursing Facility Administrator.
- Training in all areas of the Nursing Facility.
Texas A&M University, College Station
Bachelor of Arts – Major: Psychology or Minor: Sociology
References Available Upon Request