999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
ABC Inc., Any Town NY June 2008-Present
- include facilitating and curriculum development of leadership and diversity trainings for the organization. Skills include, mentoring trainers, organizing projects, and creating partnership.
- Manage learning projects on a local and regional level regarding policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and communicates with departments to ensure marketing needs are met, and promotion is appropriate to satisfy community relationships.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY May 2007-March 2008
- Responsible for the operation and administration of a certified nursing facility. Main duties include financial management, human resources, public relations, marketing, quality of care, regulatory compliance, education, policy and procedure development, and quality improvement.
- Special Focus Areas: recruiting, building, and motivating a successful talented team; developing and implementing a quality assurance program; developing and implementing marketing plan; providing a sense of stable leadership within the facility for the residents, as well as, the staff.
- Successfully decreased excessive absenteeism & turnover within nursing department; developed sequenced scheduling according to budgeted hours thereby reducing overtime in the nursing department.
- Contract negotiations – negotiated and secured contracts for a, hospice services, podiatry services, lawn and landscaping services, and currently working on negotiations for psychiatric .
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY June 2006-June 2007
- Responsible for administrative oversight, development and implementation of strategic and operational plans for department addressing: medical staff development and physician growth, quality improvement, financial performance, marketing, human resources and information management.
- Assure compliance with all internal and external regulatory agencies and departments.
- Development of supportive working relationships with other senior management and support team leaders to ensure seamless continuum of care.
- Serve as senior management team liaison.
- Expand community outreach and wellness programs, recruit staff and develop new funding sources.
- Responsible for preparing quarterly financial and accounting reports, monthly P&L and balance sheets.
Michigan State University August 2000-2006
- MA in Non-Profit Management
of Utah August 1996-April 2000
- BA in International Affairs; Minor in Economics
- Fully Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher, as well as Group Wise, People Soft, OMNI DOCS Imaging, Ascent Capture Software and SPSS.