111Any Street • New York • NY 111-111-1111 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- years experience in retail sales, including planning and inventory management.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Experience in training and managing staff.
- Excellent customer service
- Financial acumen
- Negotiating skills
May 2009-present DEF Company New York, NY
- Concerned with improvement in the production rate of manufacturing line by reducing interruptions occurred during operation. After the detailed analysis of interruptions, the cause, origin and solution are determined allowing an overall increase in production rate.
- Also involved With the Bearing Cage Quality, Sensor System Controlling, and Material Flow Observation & Analysis.
2007-2009 MNO Corporation New York, NY
- Introduced and recommended various financial products based on commodities, real estate, gold or stock.
- Successfully arranged lectures with bankers on financial topics about current market and new government policy.
- Created presentation draft using PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
2006-2007 ABC Limited New York, NY
- Handled export shipments of key clients (G-link, Agility, Decathlon, Everlines, etc.), provided , documentation, solved related international disputes, ensured good end-to-end care service to customers and no rising cost
- Supported the Sales team, co-operated with local operations and foreign agencies in servicing customers
- Worked in Call Center, ensured the miss call ratio to be zero percent and ensured customer satisfaction as per targeted
- Controlled customer credit
- Managed Idea Generation Sessions (IGS) project for Customer Service, played the role of a Process Excellence coordinator for Customer Service function
New York State University New York, NY
- B.S., Retail Merchandising
- Minor: Business Administration
New York University New York, NY
- MBA candidate, Finance
- Brothers & Big Sisters
- United Way
- Habitat for Humanity