New York • NY 99999 • Cell: 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
January 2010 – Present Trainee New York, NY
- of Projects and Merchandising.
- In charge of ad pricing and presentation.
- Cash Handling and Register responsibilities.
- Customer Service and Sales
- Sales and Marketing Management.
- Department and store management.
- Employee management, delegation.
October 2008 – January 2010 Trainee New York, NY
- Managed teller line operations including vault balancing, foreign currency exchange, and personnel management
- Reviewed overdrawn and inactive accounts and regularly communicated with associated customers to improve, update, and remedy account status
- Trained extensively in each department of the bank and regularly completed projects for senior officers
February 2007 – October 2008 Trainee New York, NY
- Responsible for the daily operations of restaurants.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with their dining experience.
- Oversee the inventory and ordering of food, equipment, and supplies and arrange for the routine and the up keeping of the restaurant’s equipment and facilities.
- Investigate and resolve customers’ complaints about food quality and service.
- They make sure that health and safety standards and local regulations are obeyed.
New York State University New York
May 2009 Bachelor of Arts
History San Marcos, CA
- Microsoft Word
- Works very well independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong leadership ability.