1111 Any Street • New York • NY 11111 • Phone: (999)999-9999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
75 Illinois Administration Certificate
Type 03 Illinois Teaching Certificate
California Administrative Certificate (K thru 9 Math, Language Arts and Middle School Endorsement)
K thru 9 California Multiple Subject Teaching Certificate
CLAD (Cross-cultural, Language and Academic Development) Certificate
School Leadership Experience
AAA High School School Principal 2009-2010
- Provided the instructional leadership to a faculty and staff of 100
- Developed and managed campus budget
- Faculty and Staff Recruitment
- Responsible for the safety, education, and well being of 850 students
- Analyzed data to support and enhance classroom instructional techniques as well as target areas of need in specific subject areas and student populations
- Supervised the discipline management on campus
- Campus testing coordinator
- Communicated and resolved problem situations with parents, teachers, community leaders, and staff members
- Conducted staff appraisals
- Worked closely with struggling employees to improve job performance
- Developed and implemented various incentive programs to enhance student ownership of academic and social skills.
- Developed a guide for future Summer School Administrators to help with the transition from one staff member to another over the changing years.
BBB Girls High School School Principal 2008-2009
- Improved student academic
- Improved school climate
- Managed academic assessment programs
- Supervised faculty and staff
CCC Boys High School School Principal 2003-2006
- Develop, plan, and implement school site programs and activities in accordance with educational goals and objectives; recommend and administer policies and procedures; developed systems for describing faculty responsibilities and appraising their performance in accordance with district policies.
- Organizing and assigning faculty to assure proper direction and supervision of student activities.
- Set priorities and determine goals and strategies to achieve them; coordinates with other departments to accomplish goals while monitoring progress and evaluating outcomes
- Encourage parent participation and involvement in school programs.
- Acquire and administer the school budget ($1,230,000), direct the forecast of funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor and approve expenditures.
- Developed the master schedule for the secondary school course offerings; complied with accreditation guidelines and state requirements.
- Implemented disciplinary procedures and policies related to student behavior and achievement; provide for student and parent due process in accordance with federal, state, and school system rules and regulations; ensure confidentiality of all student records.
MSA New York University New York, NY 2009
MBA York University New York, NY 2004
MSA Boston University Boston, MA 2002
BS ED Northern Illinois University Dekalb, IL 1998