999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
an opportunity to advance within a solid company, in a career which I can contribute my skills, knowledge, creative insights and leadership abilities.
Administrator, ABC Inc.
- Interview and assess students to facilitate their class assignments.
- Actively promote school in the community to increase enrollment.
- Reach out to families to offer discounts and chase down late charges.
- Prepared English coursework and activities for 10-15 sized class.
Educational and Clerical Assistant; Medical Records Clerk, XYZ Corp.
- Assist students in the self-administering of medicines, record and document all times and amounts of medication taken.
- Assist in all areas of the school office, back-up for Attendance Clerk.
- Assist in all areas of the classroom as assigned by the teacher and .
- Handle all clerical duties.
Administrative, BCD Inc.
- Served as assistant to the organization’s Executive Director.
- Coordinated Community Classes by scheduling classes, finding appropriate locations, ordering class supplies, and creating class flyers.
- Recorded Board Meeting minutes.
- Represented the organization and provided information regarding education opportunities at Work Expo, Home Show, EDC Job Fair, and Education Fair.
- Registered students for Community Classes.
- Created and maintained Community Class tracking spreadsheets.
- Worked with instructors by providing material and supplies for their classes.
- Researched available grants to fund literacy initiative.
- Researched equipment cost and present to Board of Directors.
- Created Administrative Assistant Manual for position.
- , New York High School, NY.
- Ten credit hours, Business Management, New York University.
- Twenty-five credit hours, Elementary Education, New York University.