P.O. Box 999, Any Town, New York 99999
(999) 999-9999 Home (999) 999-9999 Mobile
support position where my skills in computer technology, organization, attention to detail, and written and oral communication skills will add value and quality to your operations.
ABC Inc. Any Town, New York
Administrator & Human Resource August-November 2008
- Management of office and facility employees.
- Developing and leading 10+ member teams of associates.
- Corporate financial stability created while increasing programs, budgets and staff.
- Designed, trained and implemented correct procedures for carrying out all administrative functions.
- Ensured compliance of all corporate and legal responsibilities – including the creation of bylaws and incorporation documents.
- Interview, hire and conduct orientation of new employees.
- Performed employee evaluations, rewards and disciplines.
- Planning, assigning and directing work schedules and productivity.
- Conflict Resolution – internal and external.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, New York
Test Center Administrator November 2006-October 2007
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the test center.
- Set daily tasks and time sensitive priorities.
- Scheduled candidates to take computerized tests.
- Administered tests.
- Coordinated logistical support for the technical .
- Responsible for management of all emergencies and disruptions.
- Monitored correct procedures and wrote confidential reports regarding irregularities.
- Maintained computer system security.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and supervision of proctors.
BCD Inc. Any Town, New York
Elementary School Administrator June 2005-June 2006
- Compose, or transcribe from rough draft, correspondence, bulletins, memorandums, and other material.
- Compile attendance and other school records.
- Greets visitors to school, determines nature of business and directs visitors to destination.
- Answer telephone to provide information, take message, or transfer call.
- Ordering and dispensing of school supplies.
- Maintain calendar of school events and prepare school newsletters and information sent home to parents.
- Oversees student activities and monitor classroom during temporary absence of teacher.
- Crisis Team member. Conducts fire drill and maintains up-to-date student emergency information.
New York University
of Applied Science Degree December 2005
Bachelors of Science in Business Management Degree May 2008
Human Resources Management Certificate May 2008
- Admissions Representative Resume Sample One
- Admissions Representative Resume Sample Two
- Admissions Representative Resume Sample Three
- Assistant Principal Resume Sample One
- Assistant Principal Resume Sample Two
- Assistant Principal Resume Sample Three
- Coach Resume Sample One
- Coach Resume Sample Two
- Coach Resume Sample Three
- Daycare Resume Sample One
- Daycare Resume Sample Two
- Daycare Resume Sample Three
- Education Administrative Assistant Resume Sample One
- Education Administrative Assistant Resume Sample Two
- Education Administrative Assistant Resume Sample Three
- High School Student Resume Sample One
- High School Student Resume Sample Two
- High School Student Resume Sample Three
- School Administrator Resume Sample One
- School Administrator Resume Sample Two
- School Administrator Resume Sample Three
- School Principal Resume Sample One
- School Principal Resume Sample Two
- School Principal Resume Sample Three
- Trainee Resume Sample One
- Trainee Resume Sample Two
- Trainee Resume Sample Three
- University Administrator Resume Sample One
- University Administrator Resume Sample Two
- University Administrator Resume Sample Three