999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Home (999) 999-9999
Cell (999) 999-9999
Summary of Qualifications:
- training needs through surveys, interviews and staff meetings.
- Developed training programs and made modifications to existing programs to enhance the quality of training.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and File maker Pro.
Strengths and Skills:
- Reliable, hardworking and excellent people skills.
- Has the ability to multi-task.
2002-2009 – School Administrator, ABC Inc.
- Promoted our school to parents and potential students, to assist in meeting our enrollment goals.
- Provided parents accurate information regarding our school, such as the daily schedules, assessment test, tuition and fees.
- Conducted presentations in an auditorium setting and provided tours of our campus to parents and their families.
- Maintained day to day operations of the campus including, locating outside contractors and vendors as needed.
- Maintained financial records to ensure all expenses did not exceed our allotted budget.
- Data entry, student file reviews and assisted in various other duties as assigned.
2002-2005 – School Administration, XYZ Corp.
- Manage school and education center operations including human resources, fund development, enrollment, curriculum, compliance, and facilities.
- Direct teaching and operations staff. Conduct performance evaluations; coordinate professional training; conduct teacher training when implementing new curriculum; process payroll.
- Collaborate with the Board of Directors, parents, and staff to create an enhanced learning environment.
- Observe in classrooms. Evaluate and implement policies and procedures.
- Identify trends and issues in child development, teaching and compliance issues to avoid negative impact on the school or the families served.
- Promote and increase enrollment.
- Educate parents and train service providers about policies, procedures and quality care initiatives.
2000-2002 – Home School Administrator, BCD Inc.
- Oversee Home School program, including implementing policies, scheduling, conducting interviews and registering students.
- Correspond with parents and board to ensure proper communication among everyone.
- Maintain complete and accurate student records. Both Academic and Financial.
- Procure supplies as needed from vendors and suppliers.
- Correspond with accreditation agency to ensure compliance.
Education and Training:
- Masters of Science in Management with Honors, New York University1998
- Bachelors of Science with Honors, New York University1996
- Associates Degree in General Studies, New York 1988
- Mu Delta, National Honor Society in Business Administration
- Delta Pi Epsilon, National Honorary Professional Graduate in Business Education
- American Legion