999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Flossie J. Brewington
Tomy knowledge and experience in the work force. I would also like to expand my responsibilities as an employee, and gain valuable career experience in the fields of sales, health services, communication, marketing, and administration.
High School Student, ABC Company, May 2008 – Present
- Reliable- I only missed two days of school and due to medical appointments.
- Honest and loyal- I returned a lost wallet left at a desk, as well as car keys.
- Friendly- I am easy going and easy to get along with.
- I enjoy working in a team and helping, especially elders and children.
- Athletic- I love playing volleyball.
- Hobbies- computer, cooking, cleaning, interior design and writing.
High School Student, GHI Company, August 2005 -Present
- Responsible for establishing relationships with high school guidance counselors to help create GHI awareness and create volume growth potential.
- Responsible for day to day contact with high school counselors to create high school student programs.
- Responsible for working with Campus Directors to strategize targeted areas within targeted market for potential student loan growth.
- Responsible for creating awareness for potential direct student mailings within targeted school districts.
- Responsible for organizing and participating in High School conferences, college fairs, financial aid , and market specific high school support organizations.
- Assist in budget and goal development.
- Responsible for early awareness activities to middle and grade school students.
- Responsible for coordinating and conducting loan advising sessions to high school students and parents (including evening sessions) in an effort to increase volume
- Responsible for promoting and sell GHI value add products and other career interest assessments.
- Responsible for promoting College Planning Center and other high school products and services.
- Coordinate and conduct community workshops to help families with student loan guidance.
- Work with Regional Director and Campus Director in development of marketing initiatives, programs, and materials.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives with Marketing Communications, as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing travel budget
- Assist Campus Directors and Regional Director in critical projects, as assigned
High School Student, XYZ Corporation, August 2007 – February 2008
- Fund Raising Director- Alumni Golf Outing Coordinator
- Summer Camp Coordinator
- Summer Job Placement Director
- Walk On Coordinator
Excellent communication skills, ability to multitask, very organized, maintain excellent customer relations, knowledge of programs includes: Statcrew (baseball and soccer), iDVD, iMovie, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) Netitor, Internet research skills, and taken 3 years of American sign language.
New York High School
Date: May, 2005
Available upon request