999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
999-999-9999 ~ email@example.com
Tothe knowledge I have acquired through my education in a challenging work environment. I would like to find a career in which I can help people, make a difference and have room for growth.
ABC Inc. 1/10-4/10
Administrative Assistant-Any Town, NY
- Independently manage a multi phone line with efficiency and empathy while triaging all calls and prioritizing the necessity of visits.
- Exhibit a high level of organization in a demanding practice and meet time sensitive deadlines to ensure the best care for all patients.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of management and offer ideas to assist the team to meet the needs of an evolving practice.
- Participate in professional development classes; utilize employee education fund and other opportunities for learning and continual improvement.
XYZ Corp. 8/08-12/09
Administrative Assistant- Any Town, NY
- Provided administrative support to directors including research, financial reporting, strategic planning, and department presentations.
- Provided support on special projects as needed.
- Maintained and managed directors’ calendars and scheduled meetings using Outlook.
- Prepared and tracked department budget using Excel.
- Planned and coordinated special events.
- Processed purchase orders and material requisitions and coordinated RFPs with .
- Prepared department plans and presentations utilizing Power Point.
- Responsible for department record retention.
- Tracked and maintained weekly payroll records.
- Maintained promotional inventory.
- Arranged department and large group travel and traveled as necessary.
BCD Inc. 4/04-7/08
Administrative Assistant – Any Town, NY
- Answer phones.
- Send faxes.
- Administrative Assistant to the Director.
- Complete various projects for several Senior Operation Managers.
- Complete the Requisition’s for Purchase Orders.
- Submit material issue and request for supplies.
- Inform other departments of important dates, meeting and follow-up required.
- Update Conference and Meeting Calendar.
- Sort and deliver Inter office mail to Department Supervisor addressed.
- Contact other divisions to update various reports.
- of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
New York High School 2000
High School Diploma
University of Chicago 2004
References available upon request
- Admissions Representative Resume Sample One
- Admissions Representative Resume Sample Two
- Admissions Representative Resume Sample Three
- Assistant Principal Resume Sample One
- Assistant Principal Resume Sample Two
- Assistant Principal Resume Sample Three
- Coach Resume Sample One
- Coach Resume Sample Two
- Coach Resume Sample Three
- Daycare Resume Sample One
- Daycare Resume Sample Two
- Daycare Resume Sample Three
- Education Administrative Assistant Resume Sample One
- Education Administrative Assistant Resume Sample Two
- Education Administrative Assistant Resume Sample Three
- High School Student Resume Sample One
- High School Student Resume Sample Two
- High School Student Resume Sample Three
- School Administrator Resume Sample One
- School Administrator Resume Sample Two
- School Administrator Resume Sample Three
- School Principal Resume Sample One
- School Principal Resume Sample Two
- School Principal Resume Sample Three
- Trainee Resume Sample One
- Trainee Resume Sample Two
- Trainee Resume Sample Three
- University Administrator Resume Sample One
- University Administrator Resume Sample Two
- University Administrator Resume Sample Three