9999 MAIN STREET• ANY TOWN, NY 99999
CELL 999-999-9999 • EMAIL EMAIL@GMAIL.COM
Myis to find employment in a professional environment which allows me to use my talents, skills, education, and work ethic to the fullest of my potential.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY 1/2008 to Current
- Assisted senior executives of the Real Estate Company.
- Planned various domestic tours that involved complex group travel and logistics.
- Reconciled monthly invoices and expenses reports.
- Office and file management, heavy calendar and travel arrangements, and meeting coordination.
- Provided human resources support (screened candidates, processed paperwork, new hire setup and training)
- Proxy for employees (timesheet, expense reports, project support)
- Responsible for soliciting monthly updates for multiple excel reports and submit to head office in timely manner.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY 09/2007 to 12/2007
Education Administrative Assistant II
- Create staff profiles at the time of hire.
- Fulfill requests sent from managers & supervisor for staff learning .
- Comply with all FDA & AABA regulations.
- Create region-wide curricula’s for staff learning needs.
- Maintain training & testing records.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY 11/2004 to 09/2007
- Created and maintained all academic files and transmitted confidential documentation via facsimile, or campus mail.
- Assisted the Dean and all faculties with projects and, or daily tasks.
- Prepared correspondence, created forms and revised documents.
- Responded to telephone request from medical providers, applicants and other interested parties requesting brochures, applications and information about the College programs.
- Interview, hire and design all workload plans for all Student Interns.
- appointments for all College staff and telephone coverage.
2006 University of Texas – Austin, TX
Associates in Arts
2001 New York High School – New York, NY
Business Computer Application courses, Word, Works, Excel, Access, Power Point