999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Cell ph 999-999-9999
Home ph 999-999-9999
oriented and quality focused professional. Successful record of handling complicated assignments and administrative and clerical requests.
- Highly skilled in communicating, implementing, and monitoring organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong ability to motivate and lead a group of employees to perform at a necessary level needed to meet corporate goals.
- Experienced in compiling, organizing, and presenting confidential client data in a professional manner.
- Strong ability to adapt in highly diverse work environments.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY July 2008 – Present
- Assist in the creation of a classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate to the physical, social, and emotional development of students with an emphasis on language development and emergent literacy skills.
- Provide activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem-solving appropriate to the development levels of the children.
- Attend to the personal hygiene of each child in your care.
- Preparing meals for children as required assist in the cleaning and straightening of the child care rooms at the end of the day, as well as putting away any outside equipment.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY March 2007 – July 2007
- Responsible for interacting directly with children enrolled in the preschool .
- Implement developmentally appropriate curriculum and activities.
- Promotes positive, open communication with parents and staff.
- Ensure a safe environment for the children at all times and enforce rules of the classroom.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY July 2006 – March 2007
Childcare and Daycare Teacher
- Greeted and welcomed all guests in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Provided timely cocktail service in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Kept assigned areas clean and empty of glasses and bottles.
- Constantly looked for service opportunities.
- Responded to and resolved guest complaints.
- Answered guest questions.
- Performed all side work at assigned station, such as, stocking coffee, glasses, sugar, cream and coffee dispenser.
- Met the attendance guidelines of the job and adhered to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
Bachelor of Science: Human Services
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Completion: September 2007
Key Administrative and Computer Skills
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Type 45 wpm
- 10 key by touch
Available Upon Request