123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Phone: (123) 456-7890 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert S. Hernandez
Tofor an organization that will allow me the opportunity to apply my training and experience towards helping you to meet your goals and objectives, while also providing me with room for continued growth and advancement.
2007 -2010 GHI Company
- Interaction with children and adults.
- Physical education.
- Customer service.
2004 – 2006 XYZ Corporation
- Teach table tennis techniques, playing rules, strategies and playing tactics
- Condition clients appropriately for activities requiring endurance, strength and .
- Supervise and conduct practices safely.
- Plan and direct athletic skill development for clients.
1998 – 2004 DEF, Incorporated
- Defensive Coordinator
- Developed players’ skills and speed
- Learned how to handle pressure and lead a team
- Worked as a group with other coaches and teams
- Helped prepare scouting reports for varsity
New York University, New York, NY, 1995 to 1996 – (Accounting)
of California, San Diego, CA, 1993 to 1994 – (General Architecture)
New York High School, New York, NY – Graduate 1993
Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista and the Internet