JAMES A. SMITH
Tothe skills I have already acquired in prior jobs and enhance them be an asset to the company that employs me.
2007-2008 ABC Company
- Ensuring that employees obtain the appropriate training and support to apply their knowledge and skills on the job, in the desired way, and achieve the desired results
- Giving timely, accurate and effective information and feedback to Reps
- Leading and modeling the correct behavior and asking employees for feedback
- Meeting goals and performance standards of 16 direct reports
- Meeting and exceeding Quality and Customer Satisfaction goals
- Protecting market share by achieving customer retention goals
- Ensuring the overall professional manner in which customer inquiries are handled
- Minimizing Customer Escalations through effective coaching and support
2003-2007 GHI Company
- Resolves complaints and inquiries from the
- Inventories and maintains assigned equipment and supplies
- Enforces safety and program rules and regulations
- Registers, schedules, and accepts moneys from activity participants
- Compiles and maintains necessary records and receipts
2001-2003 XYZ Corporation
- Coached players individually and in groups, demonstrating techniques of sport.
- Trained and managed 5th graders and achieved significant improvements in their game.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- of tools, both power and manual.
- General Equivalence Diploma.
Personal and profession reference are available upon request.