555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 Home • Cell (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Michael J. Gray
Toas a principal or supervisor, in a progressive district that is committed to academic excellence for all students.
to meet the needs of students and to assist in the personal and professional growth of each member of the organization. My personal belief is that all students should have high quality leaders and teachers and a rigorous curriculum to promote and engage critical thinking and learning skills to prepare students for success in the 21st Century.
Assistant Principal, July 1, 2008 – present
- Point man or attaining accreditation status for K4 program
- Supervised Technology Development
- Coordinated marketing efforts for the school
- Administrated the school website
- Directed the admissions process
- Oversaw the development of new sports programs as well as community partnerships
- Coordinated in-service meetings and professional development for the school faculty
- Served as a site team member for two accreditation school visits
- Taught a variety of grades and subjects which included high school social studies as well as elementary math
Assistant Principal, July 2005-June 30, 2008
- Created Attendance Policy and Procedure desk manuals which streamline reporting and reduced absenteeism and tardiness by 50%
- Designed and implemented disciplinary program that reduced behavior related incidents and suspensions by 70%
- Supervised the scheduling, monitoring of student demographic, attendance and discipline profile data using Chancery SMS
- Performed site based budgetary (Title I) and payroll duties as assigned
- Implemented and facilitated school wide incentive program that rewarded students for positive behavior
- Evaluated faculty and staff job performance; Conducted staff professional development
- Achieved measurable success for innovative instructional and behavioral programs for students enrolled in grades 6-8 in an alternative setting and grades 7-12 in an adolescent parenting setting
Assistant Principal, 1998-2005
- Assist Principal in the evaluation of instructional personnel.
- the responsibility for the development of the master schedule.
New York University Education Policy and Administration Doctorate (pending) Division Superintendents License (2007)
University of California Masters Certification – Special Learning (2001)