999 Main Street, Any town, NY – 99999 999-999-9999 firstname.lastname@example.org
I am aand hard working Administrative Support professional with a wide array of office skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office. I am extremely organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to solve complex problems. I am known to not only meet expectations, but exceed them. I have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines without compromising the accuracy and quality of work.
Key Strengths and Computer Skills
- Spreadsheets and Reports
- Records Management
- Travel Coordination
- Event Management
- Front Desk Reception
- Executive Support
- Positive work ethic
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Outlook
- Lotus Notes
- Adobe Acrobat
ABC College, Any Town, NY 11/08-06/09
- Interviewed potential adult students interested in pursuing certain diploma programs upon approval.
- Counseled students with background issues to continue and maintain career paths and goals.
- Assisted faculty with conflict resolution between student(s) and staff regarding personal and professional issues.
- Acted as liaison between student and government officials for approval to participate in collegiate programs.
XYZ College, Any Town, NY 03/06-06/08
Lead Admissions Representative
- Manage daily functions of enrollment team.
- Relationship Management.
- Strive to meet and exceed set enrollment metrics daily and monthly.
- Contribute to the organization by developing best practices with other managers.
- Help to develop new strategies for success for admissions.
- Work on assigned committees and teams within the organization as needed.
- Participate in the interviewing and hiring of new admissions staff.
BCD College, Any Town, NY 08/05-01/06
Senior Admissions Rep.
- Ensured the delivery of premium service to students.
- Quickly became a trusted assistant to the Director of Admissions known for “can-do” attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
- Communicated with multiple departments to plan meetings and prepared welcome packages for new students.
- Helped coordinate recruitment effectively events that contributed to consistently high enrollment levels.
- Entrusted to manage the department in the supervisor’s absence.
- Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests; screened and transferred calls; and prepared official school correspondence.
- excellent marks on performance reviews, with citations for excellence in areas including work volume, accuracy and quality; ability to learn and master new concepts; positive work ethic; and commitment to providing unsurpassed service.
BS in Management, New York University 11/06-10/08
AA in General Studies, University of Southern California 09/97-05/00
HONORS AND AWARDS
Graduated Summa Cum Laude with a GPA of 4.0