999 Main Street – Any town, NY 99999 – (999) 999-9999 or (999) 999-9999 – email@example.com
AOffice professional with extensive customer service and teamwork experience
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- More than 10 years of customer service experience
- Highly motivated to surpass and attain customer satisfaction
- Enthusiastic, creative team player with strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Pays critical attention to detail and has ability to work at a fast pace
- Exceptional multi-tasking capabilities with effective time management techniques
ABC College August 2009 – Present
- Recruited potential candidates, utilizing the CBS (Consumer Based Selling) techniques and DPA (Dimensions of Professional Admissions) which helps in identifying the interests and career goals of students and candidates.
- Presented candidates with detailed information regarding the programs and skills that would be acquired upon completion (able to determine their ROI).
- Exceeded expectations by reaching consistently ranked #1 amongst peers by third (3rd) month of employment.
- Maintained show rate over 70%.
- Team ranked #2 in the country and region for 2009.
XYZ College December 2008 – August 2009
- Present college campus and program material to prospective students.
- Call prospective leads using a database gathered from both Internet and call-in leads.
- Maintain records of calls and appointments as well as compile and complete enrollment paperwork.
- Communicate daily with staff, management, and Campus Director regarding new student status and concerns or issues.
- Assist other members of the Admissions staff with the interviewing and enrollment of students.
- Facilitate new student orientation every ten weeks.
BCD College November 2004 – December 2008
Assistant Director of Admissions
- The goal is to successfully enroll students into online degree programs and ensure they are successfully transitioned into the classroom.
- Engage students in conversation regarding their interest and plans to continue their education.
- Assist potential students in determining their fit and eligibility into the appropriate programs.
- Accompany the potential student on a virtual online tour, introducing them to the online campus and classroom.
- Guide potential students through the enrollment process which includes; application, securing transcripts, financial aid, and academic acceptance.
- Work interdepartmentally to ensure the potential students have the best experience throughout the enrollment process and classroom orientation.
- Drive career development by actively participating in customized ongoing Admissions Representative training and education.
Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration, December 2003
Michigan State University
Associates in Science, General Education
University of Utah
- A member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- numerous academic achievement honors
- Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, HRT database
- Microsoft Excel, Internet, Data point
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Group wise, Injury Report database
- Microsoft Outlook, Active Fax, Smart ID
Volunteer with Friends of the Mobile Animal Shelter