999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999
“Akey sales role that challenges and capitalizes on my successes in marketing and promotional execution, the art of one-on-one communication, and initiating action and sales plans that drive an organizations market recognition and sales profit margins”
A successful business and territory manager with proven sales results offering:
- Experience in motivated account targeting, development and management.
- Lead generation and implementing strategies and marketing plans.
- Product expertise across multi educational levels.
- Building rapport with a foundation of integrity and knowledge as the first respondent to customer needs.
- Effective execution of company directives and promotions to achieve goals.
- Chemistry, hematology, immunology, histology, urinalysis, capital equipment & diabetes, drug & medical device sales.
- The ability to adapt to challenges to close & confidently maximize sales.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Business Consultant; assist current account base in developing a business plan, marketing, and working with referrals to become more profitable.
- Gaining key account conversions by strategically targeting them and gaining support of their referrals.
- Organizing and presenting to large audiences at educational meetings, study clubs and other corporate sponsored events.
- Supporting educational efforts to increase business.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Territory Manager & Zone Leader
- Gained incremental selling locations for music, consumer products, electronics and software. ( YTD sales in excess 150%)
- Obtained store level orders for product.
- Processed price changes, returns and recalls.
- Placed rebate stickers, coupons and point-of-purchase materials on designated products to impact sales.
- Maintained a strong rapport with account base and store personnel.
- Trained managed and instructed Territory Assistants & Retail Specialists in the field.
- Maximized awareness of current, new and developing artists across all genres of music.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Responsible for sales of chemicals used in manufacturing food products.
- Increased sales by 20%.
- Responsible for training plant associates in chemical and food safety.
- Responsible for hosting regional workshops.
- Worked with plant management on sustainability issues such as water, energy, and other conservation measures.
- Worked with Quality Assurance departments to identify and correct food safety issues.
- Worked with plant engineering and maintenance to develop new water systems.
- Sold and installed industrial equipment used for distributing chemicals.
- Designated to serve on corporate innovations team.
of California San Diego, USA
Bachelor of Science Degree
University of California
Full Athletic Football Scholarship
Two years active duty, Germany, honorable discharge