999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
acquire a position with the potential for advancement where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
- Front Desk Reception
- Spread sheet and 9Reports
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Typing: 45 WPM
- General Office Skills
- 7,000+ Keystrokes Per Hour
- Multi-Line Phone (6-8 Lines)
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- Computer and POS Scanning Use
- Problem solving
- Merchandising and Display
- Inventory and Pricing
ABC Inc. Retail Merchandiser 01/2008-Present
- Cut-in and introduce new items and maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products
- Implement shelf plan-o-grams and supply and place point of sale materials.
- Complete all store calls assigned and achieve an acceptable effectiveness rate on assigned work.
- Build and maintain rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Communicate information on product lines related to maintenance or sales activities and promotions.
- Prepare and submit to management all required documentation on a timely basis.
XYZ Corp. Retail Merchandiser 12/2006-11/2007
- Retail merchandiser.
- Handle orders and shipment and freight.
- Maintain appearance and organization of product.
BCD Inc. Retail Merchandiser 08/2003-08/2006
- Organized supermarket products according to a schematic plan-o-gram.
- Prepared an area in supermarkets for selected items.
- Assisted managers and customers with bilingual questions.
- New York Technical Institute, New York
- Medical Billing and Coding 2008
- Career Training, New York, NY
Medical Billing and Coding 2007
- New York High School New York, NY
Diploma (Graduate) 2003