123 Main Street • Houston, TX 12345• email@example.com • 123.456.7890
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
, dynamic, results-driven Account Executive with sales, revenue growth, and account management experience. Adept at sales of On Demand Procurement solutions that allow customers to achieve cost savings and business process efficiencies. Exceptional communicator and with demonstrated success in building and managing relationships with C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies.
Core competencies include:
- Strategic Market Positioning
- Multi-million Dollar Negotiations
- Quota Attainment
- Solution Selling Strategies
- Account Management
- Team Leadership
- Technology Sales
- High-Impact Sales Presentations
- Strategic Planning
MBM, INC., Houston, TX
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE October 2008 – PRESENT
- “Top Sales Award” for outperforming every other region in the Corporate Accounts Sales Team.
- Exceed all sales quotas averaging at 15% over goal for enterprise and institutional accounts.
- Promoted from the Business Development, Pro-Merchant Sales team based on top leadership and achievements.
- Awarded for mentoring and building high morale within the Business Development team.
- Key contributor in the core business development team in establishing the first third-party platform on the company site – grew business from a 30 million customer base to over 40 million active .
XYZ, Corporation, New York, NY
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE November 2007 –September 2008
- Sales Volume of $9.0 Million-increased 19% over 2007.
- Analyze sales and current trends to identify growth opportunities in order to create appropriate style assortments for all accounts.
- Collaborate with buyers to create exclusive assortments and programs unique to each account that maintain and portray the company’s brand image.
- Negotiate prices and discounts with buyers.
- Write initial orders and re-orders for all accounts.
- Ensure production timelines are met, and monitor all aspects of shipping.
- Work with buyers to choose advertising vehicles and scheduling of in-store events.
ACE, INC., New York, NY
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE July 2006 – October 2007
- Focus on strategies for account retention and growth.
- Worked with retailers and their staff to develop short and long term business plans.
- Achieve sales budgets by utilizing all manufacture’s lines offered by ACE, Inc.
- Provide product knowledge and business development plans to all retailers.
- Introduce new lines or products that would benefit retailers.
- Place any product orders to ensure continuous supply.
- personal growth by seeking additional knowledge on an on-going basis.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
Bachelor of Science (BS), Information Technology, 2005
Columbia University – New York, NY
Proficient in Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Java, C++, Cobol