456 Main Street, Denver, CO 41253
Toan Account Executive position which will allow me to promote the company’s overall success and growth by integrating my experience in consultative sales, channel management and business development
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Accomplished sales professional with a solid history of sustaining and further driving corporate revenues through highly focused skills in the following areas:
- New Business Development Territory Expansion
- Executive Presentations
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Account Management
- Client Needs Assessment
- Consultative Solution Sales
- Sales and Pricing Strategy
- Contract Negotiation
- Proactive leader with refined business acumen and exemplary people skills, facilitate a team approach to achieve objectives, increase productivity and enhance employee morale.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to grasp and apply new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
- Innovative, self-motivated collaborator, thriving in both independent and cooperative work environments.
- Robust leadership, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and problem resolution expertise.
- Proficient in several computer applications including Excel, Word, and CRM systems; Internet savvy.
- Multilingual: Spanish and Portuguese
NCB Corporation, Denver, CO 2008-Present
- Responsible for developing and expending client base, maintaining existing customers and crafting for targeting new business.
- Presentations outlining company’s capabilities at Business meetings.
- Prepared Quotes/Estimates for clients gathering necessary information including cost of production and delivery.
- Worked directly with CEO’s, Marketing Directors, Brand Managers and Graphic Designers on ideas for print, marketing, direct mail and promotional products.
- Performed several duties when needed including assisting in ESP, High Speed Printing, Bindery (folder, collating, binding, etc) as well as Shipping/Receiving.
TCT Finance, Long Beach, CA 2003-2008
- Worked with small and medium sized businesses to determine different needs and properly provide solutions that would benefit both the client and TCT Finance.
- Finished in the Top 5 of Sales Executives within franchise 3 months for exceeding company set revenues and new accounts.
- Able to meet and exceed company set goals with little to no supervision and handle day-to-day customer service issues that impacted sales.
FTP Software , Miami, FL 2001-2003
- Create new visual concepts for Specialty Packaging.
- Sales forecasting with the Business Development Team.
- Maintained strong customer relationships with key accounts.
- Maintained current information on customers, their sales activities.
- , managed, and analyzed customer pricing.
- Ensured collections of sales.
- Travel to printing location for press-side approval of printing.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST