Any Town, NY 99999
SENIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR AND PROJECT MANAGER
Certified project manager with more than 10 years of experience in IT, manufacturing, and health care business sectors. Adept at organizing, executing, and managing large-scale projects on accelerated time lines. Skilled in identifying and troubleshooting problem areas and creating workable resolutions. Recognized ability for driving cost-saving process improvements,together cross-functional teams, and improving internal communications.
- Project Management, Process Analysis & Documentation, Process Improvements, Cost Reductions
- Business Development, Needs Assessment, Risk Management, Consensus Building
- Engineering Change Orders, Bills of Material, New Product Roll outs
- Strategic Planning, Scheduling, Resource Management, Release Management
- Revenue Building, Problem Solving, Customer Satisfaction, Training, Team Building & Leadership
ABC INC, Any Town, NY, 2007–2009
- Supported Program Managers in the execution of a project on the Emergency Response Management Systems.
- Managed successful relationships with sub-contractors and associate contractors.
- Worked closely with program managers and project managers to support the successful development and implementation of project schedules.
- Updated and maintained project schedule as per customer requirements through interfacing with the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager and various Program Team Members.
- Facilitated on-time and efficient completion of projects by understanding critical activities and alerts.
- Tracked and reported labor, material, and project costs.
- Prepared, reviewed, and issued project cost and schedule reporting.
- Assessed schedule risks, opportunities and feed information.
- Tracked and updated all deliverable continuously throughout the project and gave feedback to Program Team.
- Supported the project close out process and ensure project closeout in a timely manner.
- Provided quality control for client deliverable to ensure project documents were complete and current.
- Provided support to Engineering and on-site clients.
- Coordinated multi-site work flow processes through procurement, shipping and receiving, staging, and release .
- Coordinated and supported the transfer of all equipment and installations to the end user client.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY, 2005–2006
Project and Web Coordinator
- Posted approved technical bulletins, application notes, and specifications to the public website.
- Administered and managed the department’s internal website.
- Served as liaison to the third-party ISP.
- Created a user guide on how to edit and update the website.
- Tracked invoices, compared budget to actual expenditures, created weekly and monthly reports.
- Assisted program managers with various documentation and reports.
- Assisted with domestic and international event planning arrangements.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY, 2004–2005
- Coordinated with project managers to build 50+ branches throughout the region; established project standards for each project’s accounting, including determining project contract type, scope funding, billing format, IRS tax forms for quarterly financial reporting and tax exempt status.
- Effectively apply organization skills toward facilitating efficient project execution through document management, vendor financial, accounting management, and business unit charges administration, with a strong focus on delivering high-value projects with quality standards.
- Conducted comprehensive review and analyses of Cost Estimate Proposal (CEP) in order to accurately monitor relevant lines that track back to project budget, and assisted procurement and project team leader with implementation of money-saving methods.
- Handled quarterly forecasting reports using Excel Spread Sheets for financial reporting, cash flow income, expenses and performed price analysis on proposals and change orders.
- Demonstrated solid understanding by participating and negotiating with contracts; prepared contractual documents, inputted vendors’ proposals for purchase orders, and set- up projects for project managers, and accounting.
- Proactively established key relationships and liaised with management, clients, contractors, subcontractors and vendors; tracked and reviewed AIA documents; contracts, lien waivers, work permits, insurances, change orders and closed projects in database.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
University of Florida
Project Management Certificate
New York University
- Assistant Project Manager Resume Sample One
- Assistant Project Manager Resume Sample Two
- Assistant Project Manager Resume Sample Three
- Healthcare Project Manager Resume Sample One
- Healthcare Project Manager Resume Sample Two
- Healthcare Project Manager Resume Sample Three
- Program Coordinator Resume Sample One
- Program Coordinator Resume Sample Two
- Program Coordinator Resume Sample Three
- Project Architect Resume Sample One
- Project Architect Resume Sample Two
- Project Architect Resume Sample Three
- Project Coordinator Resume Sample One
- Project Coordinator Resume Sample Two
- Project Coordinator Resume Sample Three
- Project Management Resume Sample One
- Project Management Resume Sample Two
- Project Management Resume Sample Three
- Project Manager Resume Sample One
- Project Manager Resume Sample Two
- Project Manager Resume Sample Three
- Technical Project Manager Resume Sample One
- Technical Project Manager Resume Sample Two
- Technical Project Manager Resume Sample Three