999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
To obtain a full time position where a background in providing excellent customer service, proficiency in using computer technology and experience in ensuring an organized and efficient work flow may be utilized.
Summary of Qualifications
- with many computer applications, including: People Soft Financial 7.5, 8.8, Microsoft Windows XP; IBM Word-Perfect Systems 5.1, 6.0, 6.1 utilizing Zenith Data Systems, Aldus Page Maker 4.0, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint 4.0, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel utilizing Compaq Desk pro Systems, Lotus 1-2-3, Lotus Notes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accurately type 50-60 WPM
- Creative problem solver with excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
- Work well under deadline pressure and as a team member
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY (2007-Present)
Research Coordinator & Program Coordinator
- On-line submission of grants to funding agencies, including obtaining letters of support, document preparation, timeline adherence and final submission of proposal.
- Overseeing system for monitoring Human Subjects status and submission of Human Subjects applications and modifications, tracking approvals, and maintaining files (both electronically and hard copy).
- Preparing manuscripts for publication and updating research documents for Principal Investigators.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY (1999-2007)
- Responsible for all clerical and secretarial functions for the program, programs attorneys, and CEO as needed.
- Initiated, scheduled, and arranged all meetings whether via conference call, or at designated location.
- Created multiple spreadsheet and databases as needed in order to promote program efficiency.
- Responsible for case intake, analyzing case history, and handling of all confidential information.
- Coordinated semi-annual volunteer trainings.
- Managed the grants in order to maintain sufficient programmatic .
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY (1995-1998)
- Responsible for coordination and facilitation of collaboration efforts in the four targeted areas of mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence and learning issues.
- Responsible for coordinating the ongoing operation of multi-disciplinary advisory councils and selection committees in each program site.
- Responsible for providing consultation to assist identification of client and systemic barriers and gaps in services and facilitate effective community problem solving.
- Responsible for participating in assigned state and local work groups.
- Responsible for supervising the maintenance of client documentation, database entry and reporting, including the implementation of HIPAA compliance.
- Responsible for providing training on areas of expertise to community professionals as assigned, including a series of trainings on substance abuse, child welfare and women’s issues.
- Responsible for preparing grant applications and budgets.
- Responsible for providing supervision to Targeted Assessment Specialists in assigned counties who provide holistic assessment, referral and follow-up services to clients. Emphasis on assessment of the four targeted areas with women in the Family Support (welfare) and Protection and Permanency (child welfare) systems of the Cabinet for Health and Family Services.
- Responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality clinical services via individual and group supervisory sessions. Conducting ongoing assessment of field staff performance and developing individualized training plans.
New York High School, Any Town, NY
Program Assistant, (2007-Present) County Mentoring Association
Available Upon Request
Click to download the Program Coordinator Resume Sample Two in PDF.