99999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
training professional with extensive background interacting with broad populations, including C-level executives, staff, and key decision makers. Adept at leading staff in change management and applying strong branding and career transition experience. Define and implement client development and training programs designed to increase operational efficiency and reduce performance gaps. Stay abreast of current training trends through networking and continuous education. Set goals, establish priorities, manage resources, and develop targeted hiring and restructuring strategies.
Problem Resolutions, Organizational Development, Adult Learning Theories, Needs Assessment and Gap Analysis, Team Leadership, Knowledge Based Learning, Facilitation Skill, Curriculum Development, Software Implementation, Instructional Design, Instructor-Led Training, e-Learning Development, DDI Facilitation, Executive Leadership, Project Management, Human Performance Improvement, Labor Relations, Strategic Planning Workforce Planning, Resource Management, Virtual Presentation.
ABC INC.–Any Town, NY (2008-Present)
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books and magazine articles.
- Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, group discussions, power points, and lectures.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Instruct job applicants in presenting a positive image by providing help with resume writing, personal appearance, and interview techniques.
- Maintain laptop computers and printer. Updating programs and services for employment.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
XYZ CORP.– Any Town, NY (2006-2007)
- Manage candidate experience – all contract candidate communication from initial phone screen up to and including first day orientation.
- Schedule and facilitate all contingent staff interviews with hiring managers. Update reports on team Share Point site – vendor performance and employee matrix.
- Function as Employee Relations contact for staff on assignment at the foundation.
- Coordinate learning and development projects for full time staff: first day and three day intensive , professional development vendor management, etc.
BCD INC.– Any Town, NY (2003-2006)
- Oversee five staff members and 100+ students.
- Coordinate the daily, weekly and yearly after-school activities.
- Keep attendance records.
- Host Parent Workshops.
- Attend office meetings with other after-school programs.
- Provide, present new or current ideas to other programs.
- Plan fieldtrips.
- Hold parent and teacher conferences.
- Keep track of the yearly budget for supplies.
- Provide supplies (game and school) through the year.
- Create monthly newsletters
- Set up bulletin boards.
- Provide snack
- Homework help.
- Substitute teach.
- Educate and train others in Classroom Management.
- Create a yearly syllabus for School to keep track of our activities .
- Educate parents with different steps and ways to communicate with their children in non-school related activities.
- Held interviews.
- Hired employees.
- Released employees.
- All this while maintaining a superb program.
EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS
Project Management Certificate (expected completion 2010)
New York University
Master of Science in Education – Specializing in Training & Performance Improvement
New York University
Bachelors of Arts in Business Management
American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)
Office 2007; Adobe Connect; Adobe Captivate 3; Articulate; Learning Management System Administrator; SnagIt; Paint Net; Photo shop; MS Project; Kronos Timekeeping & Payroll System; Lawson; Oracle, People Soft; Meditech; Novell, Group-Wise, Lotus; Web-based Applications; HRIS; Centra; DEI, On Base Document Imaging; Graphical User Interface (GUI) systems; Artiva Collections, Accounts Receivable;
- Assistant Project Manager Resume Sample One
- Assistant Project Manager Resume Sample Two
- Assistant Project Manager Resume Sample Three
- Healthcare Project Manager Resume Sample One
- Healthcare Project Manager Resume Sample Two
- Healthcare Project Manager Resume Sample Three
- Program Coordinator Resume Sample One
- Program Coordinator Resume Sample Two
- Program Coordinator Resume Sample Three
- Project Architect Resume Sample One
- Project Architect Resume Sample Two
- Project Architect Resume Sample Three
- Project Coordinator Resume Sample One
- Project Coordinator Resume Sample Two
- Project Coordinator Resume Sample Three
- Project Management Resume Sample One
- Project Management Resume Sample Two
- Project Management Resume Sample Three
- Project Manager Resume Sample One
- Project Manager Resume Sample Two
- Project Manager Resume Sample Three
- Technical Project Manager Resume Sample One
- Technical Project Manager Resume Sample Two
- Technical Project Manager Resume Sample Three