123 Main Street, Anytown US 12345
Cell (555) 555 5555. Home (123) 456 7890
a challenging position with exciting opportunities that exploits and makes full use of my basic professional skills as an experienced Civil Engineer in a professional organization dedicated to client service and professional advancement, while working with teams that adds value to the organization
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Nine years consulting experience in industrial and municipal planning, design and operation of water and waste water treatment systems. Special hydraulic design for fluid conveyance (water, petroleum, chemicals etc). Design and construction pre-scheduling, cost estimation and supervision. General civil site work: industrial, commercial, municipal. Possesses strong analytical and communication skills gained from working experience with wide array of people. Computer skills encompasses use of the following tools; AutoCAD, P3, Cost Works, Hec-1, Microstation V8, Info Works 4.5, Flowmaster, Stormcad, Arcview 3.0, and Microsoft Office & Excel
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Planning and Designing of Transportation and Hydraulic Systems, Surveying, Construction, Field Inspection, Project Controls, Design Transportation, Surveying, Construction, Field Inspection, Water and Waste Water Management, Quality Assurance and Control
ABC Corporation, Moon Township, PA
Assistant Project Manager (07/08 – 02/10)
- Managed construction budgets in excess of $ 26 million dollars
- Planned, directed and coordinated administrative support activities to ensure goals and objectives were accomplished on time and within budget
- Supervised and coordinated subcontractors for each phase of work
- Reviewed project proposals and documentation
- Developed and administered contract documents
- Assisted the Project Manager and Superintendent in establishing multiple work plans and staffing for each phase of wor
- Maintained and coordinated the project schedule with each
- Maintained LEED and USGB certification requirements for the projec
- Responsible for all ONSMI requirements for the projec
- Reviewed and submitted Request for Information and submittals
- Served as a liaison between the General Contractor, Architects and the Navy
DEF Incorporated, McAllen, TX
Assistant Project Manager (1/03 – 07/08)
- Assisted in the budgeting and execution of construction projects.
- Negotiated and executed subcontracts, as well as managed specific trades through out the duration of the project(s).
- Managed and produced project schedules using Microsoft Project
- Direct working knowledge of the required plans and documentation for a LEED Gold project.
- Work directly with Architects, Engineers, and consultants to ensure project design intent was met or exceeded.
GHI Company, Austin, TX
Assistant Project Manager (7/00 – 03/02)
- Supervised teams of up to 12 in a fast paced environment working to complete two planned developments with metro-districts.
- Specialized in working with the head Project Manager in all phases of planned developments including construction budgets, entitlements, zoning and sketch plan applications for the PD’s.
- Assisted with the engineering and staffing of water and waste water treatment plants.
- Focused on implementation and maintenance of storm water management plans and erosion control during construction and post construction.
- Compiled and maintained information on water and waste water treatment plants and operations, fiber optic networks, subdivision codes and regulations.
- Supervised 12 miles of ditch improvements and installation of diversion structures.
- Assisted with golf course irrigation, drainage, and staking.
- duties included, but not limited to, noxious weed abatement, surveying, fence repairs and the operation and maintenance of equipment i.e. skid steer, tractors and Ranger ATV’s.
PRAIRIE VIEW A&M UNIVERSITY – PRAIRIE VIEW, TEXAS
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, 1997
Member – American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)