999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Ph: 999-999-9999 Email: email@example.com
- Degree in Geography and Geology with a Bachelors Degree in Geography.
- 10 years experience producing geospatial products and maps.
- Vast knowledge of photogrammetric analysis processes, concepts relating to aerial photo, remote sensing, database management and stereographic environments.
- Proficient with Arc Map products, Socet Set, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MGE Products, MGDYNAMO, ISSD, ISFC, NTM, IRASC, DPPDB, EDG, Map Finisher, Map Publisher, Image Analyst, ZI Imaging products and UNIX operating system.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY
President and Owner. Consulting Geologist (May 2008-Present)
- Conducted well site geology and mud logging for wells.
- Utilization of Log Plot, Well Sight Systems, and PETRA applications for vertical and directional wells.
- Aided in gesturing via log analysis and directional surveys.
- Petro physical analysis of data in the field upon request.
- Core descriptions and photography.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY
Geologist (January 2007 – May 2008)
- Operations Geologist.
- Computer Applications: Landmark Strat works, .
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY
Assistant (December 2000 – December 2006)
- Assistant for Geology lab.
- Helped students learn and understand the various topics covered in lab and assisted in grading.
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Concentration: Physical and Techniques
Graduate subjects: Land Use planning, Applied Climatology, Landform Analysis, Forest Ecology, Remote Sensing, Advanced Cartography, Geographic Information Systems, Research methods in Geography and Quantitative Methods in and Human Geography.
University of California, San Diego, CA
BACHELOR’S DEGREE- 12/1996
Major: Geography / Minor: Geology
Major Subjects: Plane Table Surveying, Map and Aerial Photo Interpretation, Remote Sensing, Cartography, Advanced Cartography, Meteorology, Basic Statistics, Research Methods In Geography, Statistical Methods in Geography, Urban Geography and Physical Geography.
Trainings- SQL Queries, Micro Station, Terrain Modeler, MGE products, MGDYNAMO, ISSD, ISFC, NTM, DPPDB, EDG, map Finisher, Map Publisher, Image Analyst, ZI Imaging Products and UNIX workstations.
Available upon request