999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
- Manager for environmental projects.
- Field Geologist, Mentor and Instructor with emphasis on soil boring logging in both the environmental and geotechnical fields.
- Report Preparation (Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, and Bi-Weekly) as well as Health and Safety Plans, Operation and Maintenance Plans, and Sampling and Analysis Plans.
- Water sampling through micro purge using peristaltic and bladder pumps, soil sampling for logging rock cores, logging test pits for landslide investigations and trenches for fault investigations.
- Geo technical Laboratory performing tests of triaxial compression (both drained and untrained, consolidated and unconsolidated), unconfined compression, direct shear, consolidation, atterburg limits, and pH, as well as the remoulding of samples for testing.
- Experienced user of gINT software learning it in DOS and moving into the Windows versions.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY- Senior Geologist
- Senior geologist in charge of open-hole logging and outcrop analogs.
- Performed Reservoir forecast and reserve estimation for Petroleum.
- Created economic forecasts, including project evaluation for financing.
- Provided technical support in production forecasting, data management and preparation of reports.
- Worked in multidisciplinary team in defining and updating the reservoir management strategy as well as identifying incremental opportunities to add further reserves.
- Carried out qualitative and quantitative log interpretation simultaneously with Repeat Formation Test for completion interval selection.
- Provided support for development optimization, including infill (vertical and horizontal) wells recommendations.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY- Professional Geologist
- Completed >5000 ft. of seismic refraction lines.
- Successfully conducted 15 GPR grids and 15 magnetometer grids on 5 sites.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY- Environmental Geologist
- Perform Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments consisting of determination of Recognized Environmental Concerns on target property and adjacent properties, obtaining and interpreting Environmental Data Reports, and generating final report.
- Create drawings by means of Auto CAD such as: site layouts from blueprints, geologic cross sections, municipal property boundaries, groundwater and surface contour maps, and soil borings.
- Sample and supervise the removal of impacted soil due to diesel and gasoline fuels.
- Sample groundwater for Benzene, Toluene, Ethyl benzene, Xylene, and MTBE compounds.
- reports for government agencies such as the Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Environmental Management.
EDUCATION AND SPECIAL TRAINING
M.S. Geology – New York University
B.A. Geology and Engineering Minor – Harvard University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
Professional Geologist, State of New York
OSHA Hazardous Materials Certified
OSHA Supervisor’s Training
Radiation Safety and Use of Nuclear Gauges