999 Main Street ▪ Any Town, NY 99999
ENGINEER ▪ SCIENTIST ▪ RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Area of Focus: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and R&D Sector
, team-player and diligent professional possessing a Master’s Degree in Biochemical Engineering combined with superior analytical skills and technical expertise encompassing GMP, GDP, DMAIC and Six Sigma concepts. Equipped with extensive biotechnology and research background complemented with in-depth understanding of process analytical technology. Capable of building rapport with management and colleagues from all levels underscored by the ability to simplify and communicate complex scenarios. Adept at working in an environment requiring problem resolution, with proven effectiveness to multitask in a competitive, high-impact, and fast-paced environment while juggling with multiple priorities simultaneously with good judgment. Utilize strategic planning and decision-making skills in streamlining business processes and defining improvement processes to ensure efficiency. Well versed in English, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages.
- Superior Analytical Expertise
- Beckman Immage and Total Protein Measurements
- Human Plasma Fractionation
- Protein Purification Processes
- Filtration, Centrifugation and Chromatography Research and Project Lead
- Outstanding Work Relationships
- Analytical and Interpersonal Skills
- Solid Technical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strategic Vision and Tactical Execution
ABC Inc ▪ Any Town, NY
CELL BIOLOGY RESEARCH JUL 2009 – JUN 2010
- Transformation of E. coli with plasmids.
- Isolation and purification from living E. coli cells.
- Making suitable buffers and media.
- Modification of DNA with different temperatures and enzymes.
- Preparation of Mini, large and 2d gels as well as loading and running them with different modified of DNA.
- Taking pictures of gel under UV.
- Further analysis and scanning under Kodak gel scanner.
- Understanding result; failures and success of it.
XYZ Corp ▪ Any Town, NY
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST AND TECHNICAL WRITER APR 2006 – JUN 2009
- Utilized Microsoft Office applications to, create, edit and modify documents. Wrote, developed, and edited documentation relating to quality systems.
- Master Filing and Document Control: Maintained paper archives, controlled documents, and electronic databases. Routed and archived documents.
- Edited scientific documentation including laboratory SOPs and work instructions.
- Transferred paper documents in to an electronic form for document archiving.
- Updated and maintained existing documentation to ensure that it was technically accurate, properly addressed the target audience, and conformed to the corporate style guide.
- Assisted with creating an employee-training program.
BCD Inc ▪ Any Town, NY
ASSISTANT RESEARCHER DEC 2005-MAR 2006
- Essaying the drugs by quantifying and identifying the different components involve in the drugs through HPLC.
- Was involved in the clinical trials stage of drugs that were developed.
- Vitamin capsule and other drugs metabolism and pharmacokinetic study.
- Also testing new herbs, plants and other natural products for developing new natural medicine.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN CHEMICAL AND BIOCHEMICAL ENGINEERING (GPA: 3.75/4.00)
University of California, Santa Barbara (2005)
Completed within a nine-month period
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY IN BIOTECHNOLOGY (GPA: 9.75/10.00)
University of Colorado, Boulder (2004)
Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Good Documentation Practices (GDP) Define Measure Analyze Improve Control (DMAIC) Six Sigma
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite ▪ Minitab ▪ AutoCAD ▪ Pro Link II
MAYA ▪ 3D MAX