999 Main Street ▪ Any Town, NY 99999
ENGINEER ▪ SCIENTIST ▪ RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Area of Focus: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and R&D Sector
, team-player and diligent professional possessing a Master’s Degree in Biochemical Engineering combined with superior analytical skills and technical expertise encompassing GMP, GDP, DMAIC and Six Sigma concepts. Equipped with extensive biotechnology and research background complemented with in-depth understanding of process analytical technology. Capable of building rapport with management and colleagues from all levels underscored by the ability to simplify and communicate complex scenarios. Adept at working in an environment requiring problem resolution, with proven effectiveness to multitask in a competitive, high-impact, and fast-paced environment while juggling with multiple priorities simultaneously with good judgment. Utilize strategic planning and decision-making skills in streamlining business processes and defining improvement processes to ensure efficiency. Well versed in English, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages.
- Superior Analytical Expertise
- Beckman Immage and Total Protein Measurements
- Human Plasma Fractionation
- Protein Purification Processes
- Filtration, Centrifugation and Chromatography Research and Project Lead
- Outstanding Work Relationships
- Analytical and Interpersonal Skills
- Solid Technical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strategic Vision and Tactical Execution
ABC Inc ▪ Any Town, NY
CELL BIOLOGY RESEARCH JUL 2009 – JUN 2010
- Transformation of E. coli with plasmids.
- Isolation and purification from living E. coli cells.
- Making suitable buffers and media.
- Modification of DNA with different temperatures and enzymes.
- Preparation of Mini, large and 2d gels as well as loading and running them with different modified of DNA.
- Taking pictures of gel under UV.
- Further analysis and scanning under Kodak gel scanner.
- Understanding result; failures and success of it.
XYZ Corp ▪ Any Town, NY
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST AND TECHNICAL WRITER APR 2006 – JUN 2009
- Utilized Microsoft Office applications to, create, edit and modify documents. Wrote, developed, and edited documentation relating to quality systems.
- Master Filing and Document Control: Maintained paper archives, controlled documents, and electronic databases. Routed and archived documents.
- Edited scientific documentation including laboratory SOPs and work instructions.
- Transferred paper documents in to an electronic form for document archiving.
- Updated and maintained existing documentation to ensure that it was technically accurate, properly addressed the target audience, and conformed to the corporate style guide.
- Assisted with creating an employee-training program.
BCD Inc ▪ Any Town, NY
ASSISTANT RESEARCHER DEC 2005-MAR 2006
- Essaying the drugs by quantifying and identifying the different components involve in the drugs through HPLC.
- Was involved in the clinical trials stage of drugs that were developed.
- Vitamin capsule and other drugs metabolism and pharmacokinetic study.
- Also testing new herbs, plants and other natural products for developing new natural medicine.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN CHEMICAL AND BIOCHEMICAL ENGINEERING (GPA: 3.75/4.00)
University of California, Santa Barbara (2005)
Completed within a nine-month period
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY IN BIOTECHNOLOGY (GPA: 9.75/10.00)
University of Colorado, Boulder (2004)
Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Good Documentation Practices (GDP) Define Measure Analyze Improve Control (DMAIC) Six Sigma
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite ▪ Minitab ▪ AutoCAD ▪ Pro Link II
MAYA ▪ 3D MAX
- Analytical Chemistry Resume Sample One
- Analytical Chemistry Resume Sample Two
- Analytical Chemistry Resume Sample Three
- Baker Resume Sample One
- Baker Resume Sample Two
- Baker Resume Sample Three
- Biochemist Resume Sample One
- Biochemist Resume Sample Two
- Biochemist Resume Sample Three
- Bioinformatics Resume Sample One
- Bioinformatics Resume Sample Two
- Bioinformatics Resume Sample Three
- Biology Resume Sample One
- Biology Resume Sample Two
- Biology Resume Sample Three
- Biotech Resume Sample One
- Biotech Resume Sample Two
- Biotech Resume Sample Three
- Biotechnology Resume Sample One
- Biotechnology Resume Sample Two
- Biotechnology Resume Sample Three
- Chemist Resume Sample One
- Chemist Resume Sample Two
- Chemist Resume Sample Three
- Chemistry Resume Sample One
- Chemistry Resume Sample Two
- Chemistry Resume Sample Three
- Correspondent Resume Sample One
- Correspondent Resume Sample Two
- Correspondent Resume Sample Three
- Federal Government Resume Sample One
- Federal Government Resume Sample Two
- Federal Government Resume Sample Three
- Firefighter Resume Sample One
- Firefighter Resume Sample Two
- Firefighter Resume Sample Three
- Geologist Resume Sample One
- Geologist Resume Sample Two
- Geologist Resume Sample Three
- Geology Resume Sample One
- Geology Resume Sample Two
- Geology Resume Sample Three
- GIS Specialist Resume Sample One
- GIS Specialist Resume Sample Two
- GIS Specialist Resume Sample Three
- GIS Technician Resume Sample One
- GIS Technician Resume Sample Two
- GIS Technician Resume Sample Three
- Insurance Agent Resume Sample One
- Insurance Agent Resume Sample Two
- Insurance Agent Resume Sample Three
- Investigator Resume Sample One
- Investigator Resume Sample Two
- Investigator Resume Sample Three
- Librarian Resume Sample One
- Librarian Resume Sample Two
- Librarian Resume Sample Three
- Library Assistant Resume Sample One
- Library Assistant Resume Sample Two
- Library Assistant Resume Sample Three
- Microbiology Resume Sample One
- Microbiology Resume Sample Two
- Microbiology Resume Sample Three
- Military to Civilian Resume Sample One
- Military to Civilian Resume Sample Two
- Military to Civilian Resume Sample Three
- Military Transition Resume Sample One
- Military Transition Resume Sample Two
- Military Transition Resume Sample Three
- Molecular Biologist Resume Sample One
- Molecular Biologist Resume Sample Two
- Molecular Biologist Resume Sample Three
- Mortgage Underwriter Resume Sample One
- Mortgage Underwriter Resume Sample Two
- Mortgage Underwriter Resume Sample Three
- Peer Counselor Resume Sample One
- Peer Counselor Resume Sample Two
- Peer Counselor Resume Sample Three
- Police Sergeant Resume Sample One
- Police Sergeant Resume Sample Two
- Police Sergeant Resume Sample Three
- Real Estate Paralegal Resume Sample One
- Real Estate Paralegal Resume Sample Two
- Real Estate Paralegal Resume Sample Three
- Research Scientist Resume Sample One
- Research Scientist Resume Sample Two
- Research Scientist Resume Sample Three
- Researcher Resume Sample One
- Researcher Resume Sample Two
- Researcher Resume Sample Three
- Scientific Resume Sample One
- Scientific Resume Sample Two
- Scientific Resume Sample Three
- Scientist Resume Sample One
- Scientist Resume Sample Two
- Scientist Resume Sample Three
- Senior Management Resume Sample One
- Senior Management Resume Sample Two
- Senior Management Resume Sample Three
- Statistician Resume Sample One
- Statistician Resume Sample Two
- Statistician Resume Sample Three
- Veterans Resume Sample One
- Veterans Resume Sample Two
- Veterans Resume Sample Three