123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
Mary B. Wolff
- energy filled outgoing person with a lot of experience in the food industry.
- Punctual and positive even when “in the weeds” so to speak and I feel that organization is the key to success.
ABC Company, 07/09-06/10
- Perform skilled work in the preparation of dough’s and the baking of breads, rolls, and biscuits, and of cakes, pastries and other desserts.
- Prepare and supervise the preparation of filling for desserts and pastries.
- Prepare formulas for the mixing of dough’s.
- Estimate bakery needs and assist in requisitioning and maintaining adequate supplies for baking operations.
- Assist in training employees in the operation of baking machinery such as scales, dough mixers, bread , proof boxes and ovens.
- Keep the bakery and its equipment clean and see that equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Perform related work as assigned.
XYZ Corporation, 04/09-06/09
- open the bakery
- bake all the goods for the day
- deal with our wholesale accounts
- bake bread
DEF, Incorporated, 05/07-03/09
- baking & decorating 27 different sweets & muffins
- baking 19 different breads
- 5 different pastries & 4 different souffles
- cleaning work area and all ovens & proffer
- I graduated from New York High School in 2005 with a 3.2 GPA and more engineering qualifications than anyone before my class.