999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Cell: (999) 999-9999
a position as Quality Assurance Technician position which will utilize my 10 years plus of manufacturing experience.
Quality Assurance Technician
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2008 to Present
- Conduct daily quality assurance checks to ensure conformance to specification.
- Ensure products are prepared and delivered to production in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit required reports as per Company policy requirements.
- Monitor and ensure proper housekeeping practices are adhered to conduct stability and capability testing to ensure product integrity.
- Monitors and recommends changes for product and process .
- Monitor and measure vendor performance on delivery and quality of input materials.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2007 to 2008
- Responsible for quality control.
- Assemble various components.
- Soldering, re-work, assemble various parts.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2006-2007
- Review and assess technical data in support of manufacturing, for compliance and completeness.
- Review and approve documents related to development and production of products to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Streamline, redesign, maintain Quality Systems
2005 – Bachelor of Science – New York University
Microsoft (Word, Excel, Visio), Auto CAD.
Fluent in English and Spanish
Available upon request